Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,327 members, 7,910,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:31 PM

This Weird Source Of Protein.... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Weird Source Of Protein.... (223 Views)

Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S / Help!!! Could This Be A Sign Of Protein Present In My Urine? / 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Weird Source Of Protein.... by thatIdomageh(f): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
This weird source of protein All around the world weird or uncommon recipes pop up every now and then....This particular source of protein may sound weird to some folks but I tell you it’s a very delicious delicacy when prepared...

Grasshoppers �( that’s a cricket lols... well they kinda look alike annnnd crickets are also edible insects ).. Grasshopper can be used in powdered form which are added to foods or enjoyed in the crunchy , spicy, ungrounded or crushed form which I prefer and like .
The grasshopper, is a herbivorous insect so to say they eat plants only... the kind/type of grasshopper that is edible where I come from are the brown ones ... which are dried before the last stage of preparation.

�Nutritional facts of the grasshopper sad to continue check out my blog )

(1) (Reply)

Must-read: Men Who Stare At Women’s Breasts Live Longer, Healthier – Study / Weight Loss Journey, Transformation & Motivation Tips / Green Smoothie Recipe Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.