Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,121 members, 7,880,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Student Beaten By Three Ladies For Dating A Married Man (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Beaten By Three Ladies For Dating A Married Man (video) (279 Views)

Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized / Three Ladies Caught Stealing In A Boutique In Uyo, Disgraced. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Beaten By Three Ladies For Dating A Married Man (video) by Mandynews(f): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
A 20-year-old student is currently recovering from some beatings she took from three ladies for allegedly sleeping with a married man who is a taxi driver.

The student identified as Dolly Malia who is a Grade 11 student was beaten outside the school’s yard by the furious ladies who disclosed that she was the cause of a divorce.

Speaking in an interview after her severe beatings she revealed that she suffered some bruises on her upper body and thighs during the incident.

On the allegation of breaking up the home of the woman, she stated that she has no idea about the whole thing and was only met by the three ladies who demanded to have a conversation with her.

“It’s not true that I’m a home-wrecker, I ended the relationship with the woman’s husband after I discovered he was married. The relationship ended late last month after I received threatening SMSes from an unknown lady who told me to stop seeing the taxi driver because he is married or they will deal with me.

Before they could state their concerns, all of them started attacking me, saying I should stay away from their friend’s husband,”

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvrbBs_4nDM

https://mandynews.com/student-beaten-by-three-ladies-for-dating-a-married-man-video/

Re: Student Beaten By Three Ladies For Dating A Married Man (video) by Mandynews(f): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Man Jailed For 15 Years For Robbery And Rape / Americans Root For Their President Impeachment. VIDEO / Human trafficking Is Also A Lucrative Business In The U.s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.