Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,560 members, 7,972,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:58 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) (64397 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 3:14am On Oct 23, 2019
BlackfireX:
Lawless girl, standing in the middle of an express way to take sex oriented pictures, like a sex starved entity, if a motor of an innocent citizen hit her now.

She is too razz
Omo, see comment!
That's her "papa" Road o... They determine what goes on on that road. It's not a public road like your Ajegunle road

If you know you know grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:41am On Oct 23, 2019
GistGoViral:
Vice president of Nigeria Yemi Osibanjo's daughter, Kiki strikes a pose on the middle of the road for a photograph.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B37jLC_noEj
I hope she's not mensurating there.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by deadBBQ: 4:33am On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
post=83379214:
Lovely,
Pretty,
Beautiful Kiki O.
[/s]
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by bender79: 4:44am On Oct 23, 2019
Bakerdav:
What is her source of wet?
Indeed your mother tongue can never separate from you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by technuel: 5:05am On Oct 23, 2019
Aso Villa Road
Miss Aso
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by unclejude(m): 5:25am On Oct 23, 2019
I think she is a pastor's daughter? Rubish grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by thundafire: 6:05am On Oct 23, 2019
Which road dats Also Villa oh
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by Jablexme1(m): 6:13am On Oct 23, 2019
See fresh babe! She's pretty[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2019
Concrete roads, in Nigeria?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 23, 2019
did they cause a hold up for this?

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by Godson32(m): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2019
Bakerdav:
Source of wetin??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by harryportter: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2019
engrfaruq:
This is inside Villa not some outside roads oo
CHECKOUT THE TAR.EVEN IN ASO ROCK?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2019
She even has her own security detail, and personal driver, position sweet o.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by Akfrenzy(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2019
DAUGHTER OF GOD #DOG
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by Smoke55: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2019
all these reckless aboki dangote truck drivers won't fail brake and pass that road now,if na onitsha them go they fail brake any how!! smh!!

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by isioma9(f): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2019
Bakerdav:
is God
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by isioma9(f): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2019
unclejude:
I think she is a pastor's daughter? Rubish grin
Some one is jealous
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by isioma9(f): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2019
is u turn dear... Spend de money... Ur papsi is ontop... No stoping
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by isioma9(f): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I hope she's not mensurating there.
if it were to be u fada(vp) wont u do more dan this?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by isioma9(f): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2019
Smoke55:
all these reckless aboki dangote truck drivers won't fail brake and pass that road now,if na onitsha them go they fail brake any how!! smh!!
lolzzz
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by Advancedman(m): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
Kiki my dear kiki. O how I love thee.

I rather have kiki than silver or gold.

Kiki is the sweetest name I know.

If kiki be for me who can be against me.

Ode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by maxiflexy(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2019
Tax payers money chai angry angry angry
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by Tarya(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2019
so this is news?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by slimjosh231(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2019
generationz:
She forgot to cut off the aids hand holding the door for her.

Enjoy o jare, your parents worked for it. kiss

But please stop bleaching. angry
Hahahaha.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by engrfaruq(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
harryportter:
CHECKOUT THE TAR.EVEN IN ASO ROCK?

Lolz.... You mean the over hyped Aso Rock?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by forsto(m): 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
We live once. Anywhere it's seems there is life.Enjoy yourself.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by allfriends(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
Apart from her height n figure , she is fake .. nails , hair , almost every thing na attachment .. I ll like to c her look without makeup before I can comment
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
isioma9:

if it were to be u fada(vp) wont u do more dan this?
yes dear. Bill gates daughter never do such . She's humble.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) by isioma9(f): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Johnnyessence:
yes dear. Bill gates daughter never do such . She's humble.
ok sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) / Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police / Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.