Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo (61371 Views)

Chioma Smiles In Baby Bump Maternity Photo / Toyin Abraham Artistic Maternity Photo / Tania Omotayo And Her Husband, Sumbo In Maternity Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo by Omoslim26: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2019
Josh44s:

Nairaland a perfect exam of how wayward Nigeria is now. People celebrate worldly things. What happens to pregnancy after marriage. That child she gave birth to is a bastard for all I know because no marital rites have been done. What a generation.

damn dis kind of hate is rily unhealthy calling d innocent child a bastard shows who you would rily be in person
Re: Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo by SavageResponse(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2019
sotall:
Why posting it now after the baby is out?

Was she afraid of village people?

grin
Re: Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo by Gabson001(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2019
me after wasting my data reading this nonsense

Re: Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo by Munzy14(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
sotall:
Why posting it now after the baby is out?
Was she afraid of village people?
cheesy
She use her sense well well...

Staying off SM when pregnant is very smart...

not everyone enjoys your joyful moments.
Re: Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo by Vulcanheph(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
post=83386929:
Pregnancy make most women more beautiful...... we can testify! kiss

For all pregnant women reading this :
All of us @ wish you all safe delivery.

We shall hear the beautiful cries of the baby and see the smile of the mothers by God's able Grace.
Are You A woman?......
Re: Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
GistConnect:
A Rare picture of Chioma when she was pregnant.

Davido’s fiancee, Chioma shares rare unclad baby bump photo after she put to birth before birthday of their son, Ifeanyi David Adeleke.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/davidos-fiancee-chioma-shares-rare-unclad-baby-bump-maternity-photo
Beautiful
Re: Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo by shogsman(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
What's the essence of this nonsense, don't they get tired of seeking clouts.
Re: Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Are You A woman?......
Kiddo, You want to continue your masturbation till your tiny instrument disappeared papapata abi?

Kontinue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo by sigidi5: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
post=83393975:

Kiddo, You want to continue your masturbation till your tiny instrument disappeared papapata abi?

Kontinue!
[/s]
Re: Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo by Fivestardiary(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2019

Re: Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo by Fivestardiary(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2019

Re: Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo by Vulcanheph(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
post=83393975:

Kontinue!
Guy Shut up there......i already know You are a guy, You Obviously aren't educated enough to understand Sarcarsm, when You Commented on this thread it Sounded like What a woman will type.......go and get Psychiatric treatment, it's Obvious You need one and stop displaying your madness all over Nairaland
Re: Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo by SolarHub(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nice

GRAB THIS 1KVA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM AND ENJOY MINIMUM 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY... PROMO ENDS TOMORROW NOON
Re: Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo by Nevergree: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
post=83386929:
Pregnancy make most women more beautiful...... we can testify! kiss

For all pregnant women reading this :
All of us @ wish you all safe delivery.

We shall hear the beautiful cries of the baby and see the smile of the mothers by God's able Grace.

Finally, i caught you.

100% you're a girl/woman.

As a matter of fact, with this your comment presently, you're a pregnant woman.

I won't stress you too much again and I wish you safety delivery.

Pls, invite us the wailers to your naming ceremony o.

Also greet your husband for me.
Bye!
Re: Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo by Meliian(f): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
What's this nonsense?
Re: Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo by TheSourcerer: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
shineeye1:

Congratulations on your safe delivery and congratulations to the new born baby. The euphoria of the moment notwithstanding, be assured that you are still numbered among the lawless before God. You are among the growing army against the Lord who are underrating the immortal ordinances of the sovereignty on high by popularizing sexual intimacy outside matrimony. Hear this, no matter how full of glamour or fashionable your sin may become in the world, it remains condemnable and punishable before God. Beware of your account before the eternal Majesty before whom all men are nothing!
Fvck God
Re: Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo by TheSourcerer: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2019
shineeye1:

Congratulations on your safe delivery and congratulations to the new born baby. The euphoria of the moment notwithstanding, be assured that you are still numbered among the lawless before God. You are among the growing army against the Lord who are underrating the immortal ordinances of the sovereignty on high by popularizing sexual intimacy outside matrimony. Hear this, no matter how full of glamour or fashionable your sin may become in the world, it remains condemnable and punishable before God. Beware of your account before the eternal Majesty before whom all men are nothing!
why quote me ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido & Chioma World Cup Photos Break Record As Most-Liked On Nigeria-Instagram / Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.