Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,039 members, 7,966,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:24 AM

Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) (70491 Views)

Patapaa’s White Girlfriend Buys Him A Brand New BMW Car As A Birthday Gift-vide0 / Davido’s Lati Full Of Tears As He Buys Him Benz Worth N5m / Thieves Robs Nigerian Singer Then Buys Him Drink After Finding out who he is(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2019
PapaZeus:
he buy new 1 4 himself or bob. explain

grin
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Oyindaberry(f): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2019
ATTemi:
Why do I think this ordeal was scripted?
I was gonna say so, pure script! You’re intelligent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by charity73: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2019
God has picked her call
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2019
Bobrisky will be singing no do no do no doo gra gra for me right now..
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2019
Freeze is man with sense
He preaches highest attribute of Christ which is Love... Correct guy
I would rather give my tithe to pauper than to give any pastor or church. Lailai
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by stasius: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2019
Simple "I am sorry Bro, I mean sister, sorry Broster" would have solved all these.

1 Like

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Consray(f): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2019
why would someone lay there hands on our fine girl

1 Like

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Dreambeat: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2019
gassbee:
U scratched her car, because she dey video ur car plate number, u provoke smash her phone even beat her on top, when u spend one night for cell n them give u estimated cost of damage, ur brain begin reset
Who is the HER between both of them because I can't see any HER in this matter?
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2019
Attention seeking bastards
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Omo this na planned work oooo. Kai

How many times my tecno phone done fall for ground and nothing do am? IPhone ain't worth the stress if it's that fragile ojarey

That’s the most annoying thing about IPhones
The screen is very easy to gbosaaa grin
If it slipped out from your even under 3fts, pick it up and see spider net screen shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by majamajic(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2019
bestman09:
wink

I feel sorry for the man. Unplanned and unbudgeted expenses at this time, this buhari time. Some of us are still looking for money to pay children's school fees. That man may be full of regrets now.

May I not get into anything that I will regret later.

that's if it was not a movie , or scripted
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by peeps4u: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2019
The guy let the hate he had for Bobrisky get over him. There was no reason for those physical assaults on Bobs.
He will become wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by charlesELIKIBA: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2019
frankmoney:
Staged act

Staged to bash a rangerover velar and smash an iphone 11 worth half a mil.

Can such staged traffic even profit half a million in returns ?

1 Like

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by WildChild00(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You can send me the money. I don't need such vain material.

Okay....but u're a big gurl na shocked
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by mozona(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2019
buy him or her or him the iphone

this bobrisky is confusing us ooh
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2019
WildChild00:

Okay....but u're a big gurl na shocked
No be you wan buy iPhone as big boy wey you be? Abi I beg u? undecided
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Monday60655(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2019
As I said before, the guy got it wrong base on the assertion here. But the police should have asked Bobrisky to go and dress properly/decently as a male gender before attending to him
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Monday60655(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2019
As I said before, the guy got it wrong base on the assertion here. But the police should have asked Bobrisky to go and dress properly/decently as a male gender before attending to him since he fill his form as male in the gender space
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by WildChild00(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No be you wan buy iPhone as big boy wey you be? Abi I beg u? undecided

Okay, Nokia 3310 will dat be ok grin
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by RevT1: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2019
nwimo22:
You are practically saying the man was told to bash the iPhone 11 screen?? I’m sure you haven’t seen the video

Yea it might be scripted.
Consider dis:
1. The phone the guy knocked off bobs hands MAY not be an iPhone.
2. Bobs screen may have been damaged b4 now hence he decided to make a whole drama by acting dis movie for social media. Of course Na new phone Na, story has to be made off it.
3. Consider the timeliness and positioning of the camera. So apt. And the person happens to know it was Bob. The camera even started rolling before he came off his car o!
4. He didn't show the bashes on his car which of course was supposed to be the reason for the fiasco.
5. He decided to show us his bashed phone and beautiful apartment.
6. Remember bob once displayed a Fireman generator key as a Lexus SUV key.

Bro, this people can do anything to trend. That's social media for you.

Then again, I might be wrong.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by DameB(f): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2019
May we have business ideas that will cause people all over the world to identify with our products and shell out funds for the prestige of owning our products...
See Apple investors smiling to the bank
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by DameB(f): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2019
May we have business ideas that will cause people all over the world to identify with our products and shell out funds for the prestige of owning our products...

See Apple investors smiling to the bank
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2019
WildChild00:

Okay, Nokia 3310 will dat be ok grin
I appreciate any gift given to me, no matter how small
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by BlackDonald: 10:06am On Oct 23, 2019

Na daddy Freeze dey sell the Phone !!!
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by MrBetta: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2019
Planned Stuff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by ctleurocollege: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2019
How did a guy driving a jalopy afford a N500K phone within a day? why was Daddy freeze advertising the place where they bought the phone?
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by WildChild00(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
AwkaetitiBabe:
I appreciate any gift given to me, no matter how small

Ok dear....
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by kitombo: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2019
ATTemi:
I’ve watched the video, but, I just feel it was staged.

Thank you.

I have the gut feeling too; how are we even sure the smashed phone was an iPhone!

1 Like

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by ATTemi: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2019
I no wan laugh abeg.
kitombo:

I have the gut feeling too; how are we even sure the smashed phone was an iPhone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) / Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.