Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,916 members, 7,935,911 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:39 PM

Wizkid Thanks Everyone For Supporting His Concert In The UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Thanks Everyone For Supporting His Concert In The UK (399 Views)

Wizkid Thanks Jada Pollock For Her Support / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up After His Concert In London / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Thanks Everyone For Supporting His Concert In The UK by taribo123: 2:55am On Oct 23, 2019
Nigerian singer Wizkid has heaped praises on the artistes that helped him sell out the 02 Arena over the weekend.

Starboy in a series of posts on twitter, thanked his friends, family and colleagues for supporting him and making the show, Starboyfest, a success.

Also Read: ‘I love you’ – Wizkid professes his love for his 3rd baby mama Jada on her birthday

He thanked Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage, Olamide, Naira Marley among others and used the opportunity to thank his third baby mama Jada Pollock while wishing her a happy birthday as well.

“Thank you Jada! Thank you Jada ! Thank You Jada! Happy birthday! love you !! superwoman!! My bad charge. Got you forever !” he said.
Check out his tweets below:

https://benupdate.com/2019/10/22/wizkid-thanks-artistes-for-supporting-his-concert-in-the-uk/

(1) (Reply)

“this Time Last Year I Didn't Have A Shelter” – Zlatan Reveals / Ijebu Finally Meets Davido Audio Pregnancy Ladies(watch Full Video) / Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko Bags Endorsement Deal With 'kesie_virgin Hair'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.