Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,675 members, 7,885,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

10 Things You Should Never Do - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Things You Should Never Do (529 Views)

10 Things You Don't Know About Japanese Schools / 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam / 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Never Do by Johnsonbet365(m): 6:21am On Oct 23, 2019
Never date a married man/woman - I have watched some people get into this kind of affairs, and I couldn’t imagine going out with someone who goes home to his Spouse. I can’t!

Never loan money to people - instead give them what you can afford without expecting anything back.

Never come to work sick - you might want to prove how diligent you are, but your colleagues will hate you if you infect them.

Never befriend your ex - especially if they hurt you. Some things are best left to the past.

Never nap for more than an hour - you will wake up feeling more tired. Instead, choose shorter power naps.

Never tell your deepest secrets to anyone (unless you have leverage) - some secrets are best taken to the grave.

Never let a poor upbringing dictate your future - I was brought up in an underprivileged home, but it gave me the motivation to get as far away from poverty as I could.

Never touch a black woman's hair without asking first- unless you want a smack on your forehead.

Never assume that Africa is a country- Africa is a continent and just because we are black doesn’t mean we share the same languages or cultures.

Never be afraid to ask for help - it may make you feel vulnerable, but in the end, you will be glad you asked if things work out well for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do by Chillflamz(m): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2019
noted
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do by femi4: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2019
Never say never...life is football, anything can happen

(1) (Reply)

How To Get NIN For Jamb 2020/2021 Registration » Diligent Learners / How Power Play Forced UNILAG To Postpone Convocation / 2020 Pilot Training Scholarships For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.