Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,876 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:19 AM

What Ended Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (65971 Views)

What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by loshybab(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Edo
Etsako from Auchi I guess...
It is well. You'll be fine and even get a better man. I wish U all d best
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by nappy760(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
tiptoe1:

Download a screen recorder app on playstore which records everything that goes on on the screen. Activate it and tell your babe you're having problem logging in your account and ask her to try hers if it will open to know if it's network or your account has been hacked.

Once she logs in successfully, then tell her to log out back. lobatan then you can watch the video later to see her log in details.

Bro If you have High blood pressure, don't do this oo because you will be shocked at the things you'll see. I tried it on a girl, bro wetin my eyes see ehn, I no fit tell. lool

grin Gaddamit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by loshybab(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
Solomon8144:

I told her i needed some space today on whatsapp already and she said no problem that i can have all the space i need but i know she's still gonna come back in few days time.
I just need to be alone for now I'm going through alot and I'm back to square 1 i wanna pick myself up and i can only do that when I'm alone
This is why I so much love distant relationships,but it has it's negative side too,which could affect both parties.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by loshybab(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
freshvine:
He told me he was traveling to Dubai for a business trip only to return home that same day unannounced and everything eventually ended.
Did he catch U "in the act"? wink
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by loshybab(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Deporps:
Mine ended when bae started to draw back from me, she tell me what to do and not to do but when I tell her dont do this she will be like I will stop but not now, then I stop to tell her about my warfare, thats when she started complaining on how I don't love her again, care and blah blah blah long story cut short I told her we should break up, bae did not even bother then I knew she has be nurturing the feelings for long, then I broke into her privacy Omo come see shocking revelation from bae and her suppose apostle in fellowship, Omo I feel dejected and sad but dude have to move on cause I gat no time, I have many things am fighting for especially to become successful in life which is my priority. Though I still love her but what I saw on her social media with the so called apostle made me change my perspective over all this discreet, gentle and over religious girl. My brother if you wan choose girl don't choose a gentle one because they have motive or hidden character that will be unvail as soon as possible
You must have some deep hatred for punctuation especially the "full stop"

10 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Gabs7(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
flyca:

Lol. You completely took me off balance. Thanks for your complements o. kiss

I was waiting for typical NL responses like you don dey old o, shakara don end blablabla, you know how you guys here do it. So I was equally charging up by asking you small small questions grin

I was 22 at the time I walked away from my ex. Hehehe I tried getting into other relationships after but they were not successful. The guys I liked, didn't like me (enough). The ones that liked me, I didn't like them (enough). cool Then the older I grew, the more matured I became, the more understanding I got, and the more relaxed I became. Lol

By 28, I was working and seeing small money. My interest was diverted. I have never really been a social media person, only Nairaland and very very few times Facaebook, maybe twice in a year. Lol. I started travelling, seeing the world. I started understanding more about life and relationships and marriage. As a bookie, I was also advancing academically and “career-rically” wink

Then luckily, when I was “not looking”, I found Mr Right! Hurraaaaay. grin Feb 2020 is the date. I wish I can share our pictures and things we have been able to achieve together, or the picture of my future mom-in-law and me eh. But no, lemme keep it. The thing is just shaaaking me cheesy

Do I regret leaving my ex - NO
He was a good guy but he would not have been able to protect me from his mom when wahala starts coming. His mom would have literally dictated how our lives run. Also thinking about it now, if I married him, I would have just settled in early with life, nothing big, just making babies and getting by. Lol

Really, I am happier now.
Thanks for asking for me for my story politely.

Cc: Luminouz, bro I sight you.
Wo hen hao a! cheesy

There is something I have learnt today.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
loshybab:

Etsako from Auchi I guess...
It is well. You'll be fine and even get a better man. I wish U all d best
sorry dont get you,are you asking his tribe or mine?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Solomon8144: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
loshybab:

This is why I so much love distant relationships,but it has it's negative side too,which could affect both parties.
You're so right
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by loshybab(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ladycewhy:
sorry dont get you,are you asking his tribe or mine?
I was simply guessing your tribe from the state you mentioned you hailed from.
As for the dude,I guess he is Yoruba.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by loshybab(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
Solomon8144:

You're so right
Abi na...
Finding hard to trust for those with trust issues and risk of the relationship being boring if either of the lovebirds is too clingy or possessive.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
loshybab:

I was simply guessing your tribe from the state you mentioned you hailed from.
As for the dude,I guess he is Yoruba.
i am not etsako, am Bini ,yes he was yoruba.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by loshybab(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ladycewhy:
i am not etsako, am Bini ,yes he was yoruba.
Oh...Ndo
I probably got deceived by the proclamation in your profile.i guess you wanted to access the Islamic section.

That aside,it's quite surprising coz Yorubas to Edo people,to me have the highest no of intertribal marriage in southern Naija.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by arcdone(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
I doubt relationship is real, boyfriend girlfriend .. Until you marry each other as couple ... All what I sees in dating are lies and deceitful.... Asap

10 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by arcdone(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
I doubt relationship is real, boyfriend girlfriend .. Until you marry each other as couple ... All what I sees in dating are lies and deceitful to each other .... Asap
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
loshybab:

Oh...Ndo
I probably got deceived by the proclamation in your profile.i guess you wanted to access the Islamic section.

That aside,it's quite surprising coz Yorubas to Edo people,to me have the highest no of intertribal marriage in southern Naija.
oh, that ,commented on an isalmic thread.

Yeah ,it sure is surprising,i guess some people's tribalism runs deeper than others.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by centboy123456(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
tiptoe1:

Download a screen recorder app on playstore which records everything that goes on on the screen. Activate it and tell your babe you're having problem logging in your account and ask her to try hers if it will open to know if it's network or your account has been hacked.

Once she logs in successfully, then tell her to log out back. lobatan then you can watch the video later to see her log in details.

Bro If you have High blood pressure, don't do this oo because you will be shocked at the things you'll see. I tried it on a girl, bro wetin my eyes see ehn, I no fit tell. lool

Bro pls drop ur whatapp number am seeing different one on play store
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by centboy123456(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
nappy760:

You will have to have her phone physically and then open her whatsapp on web when she is not looking grin and save it on your Google chrome

Whenever she is online and you open whatsappweb you will just be reading chat grin you can even join in the conversation

Bro still don't get it please drop ur what app number
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by loshybab(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ladycewhy:
oh, that ,commented on an isalmic thread.

Yeah ,it sure is surprising,i guess some people's tribalism runs deeper than others.
Definitely!!!
So,are U in a new relationship now? Are you also based in SW?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Mypeople2(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
centboy123456:

oh are you serious bro
Yeah,very serious
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Ladycewhy(f): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
loshybab:

Definitely!!!
So,are U in a new relationship now? Are you also based in SW?
not in any at the moment,based in Edo.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by loshybab(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
Emily22:

U try...if na me...I go play along
Playing along has made some people infected with HIV,be smart so U don't get outsmarted coz of "opportunistic knacks"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by loshybab(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
Annie001:
He now likes girls with big yansh and boobs so he left me, planning to go under knife when I have money
Anytime I reminder it hurts
He was never meant for you
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by loshybab(m): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ladycewhy:
not in any at the moment,based in Edo.
Ok,I garrit. You were when U met. I wish All d best
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Ladycewhy(f): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
loshybab:

Ok,I garrit. You were when U met. I wish All d best
thanks
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by loshybab(m): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ladycewhy:
thanks
You welcome
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
loshybab:

Playing along has made some people infected with HIV,be smart so U don't get outsmarted coz of "opportunistic knacks"

Opportunistic knacks....that's true ,u av a valid point bro.

Prevention is better than cure
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by centboy123456(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
nappy760:

You will have to have her phone physically and then open her whatsapp on web when she is not looking grin and save it on your Google chrome

Whenever she is online and you open whatsappweb you will just be reading chat grin you can even join in the conversation

Can I get the whatsapp on web on my phone how can I get it bro
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Men whose birthdays fall within that date steal from ladies?

You didn't answer me again?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by loshybab(m): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Emily22:

Opportunistic knacks....that's true ,u av a valid point bro.

Prevention is better than cure
Correct,I'm glad you concur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Olawrites: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
waywardpikin:
She threatened to pour battery acid on me if I ever broke her heart. She said it with a sweet smile on her face. Na so I jakpa o. Four months relationship. Better to end it before it reaches one year. By that time na gun dem go wan use drag me down the aisle.

undecided
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by khia: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
babadey:
She's too troubled. Trust issues! Do-me-I-do-you game. Mind games. She thinks the world revolves around her big breast. Too many male friends. Telling me her best friend is a male and nothing is/was going on.

Do a male and female be just best friends without strings attached, now or eventually?

"Later found out the guy proposed to her" Best friends indeed grin

My best friend is a male, we have been besties since we were 6 years old. He has never made a pass at me, never been inappropriate with me and he, ooook he's gay. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by themmy07: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Iamgrey5:
i lose interest in people easily
My nigga my nigga...u r not alone bro

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.