Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) (38221 Views)

Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by donprinyo(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nsarug80:

The Nkpolu axis of the East-West road is a Federal road. So, redirect your frustration to PMB your Lord & personal saviour & leave Wike alone.
So is the flyover road

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Nsarug80: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
Base1line:
A foolish governor is celebrating the [b]FLAGOFF [/b]of a project one bucket of sand is yet to be poured at and fools are jubilating . Buhari with several pillar on Second Niger Bridge is being insulted daily. I am positive all PDP supporters are bastards.

When your lords & personal saviours in both the APC & PDP share money, you are not recognized in any way yet you are always the first to hurl invectives. Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Facidio: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Base1line:
This rnoron still get mouth to talk, why don't you take the second niger bridge Ebele commissioned on paper for foolish PDP supporters.

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry
Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by erico2k2(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Yesterday was Attilery today Rumuokoro..
Very soon Portharcourt would become "Fly Over" state!
E better pass statue state nah, abi U 4get that gov wey dey always make people image grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by SolarHub(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
The people's Governor

GRAB THIS 1KVA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM AND ENJOY MINIMUM 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY... PROMO ENDS TOMORROW NOON
Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Octimusprime: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Okowa, hope you dey see your mate? You need to step up to Wike's level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Buharimustgo: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
Cherrybae:

Amaechi built many flyover, good roads and world class drainage without making noise
You are here talking rubbish.

We in Rivers know wike cannot compete with Amaechis projects.

Nonsense

Wike is just a noise maker,a showbiz Governor
Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Abagworo(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
portplus:

I agree with you.

I think it is only an Artillery that is in urgent need of a flyover.

Traffic gridlock has reduced at Rumuokoro since the completions of SARS Road/New Airport Road/Obiri Kwere....networks coupled with the recent enforcement of the anti-street trading rule.

The Garrison Flyover sincerely is a waste of resources.

What reduced traffic at Rumuokoro is bad Nkpolu junction and bad Tank/Rumuokwurusi portion of East-West road.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by ibietela2(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
jamesversion:

Trans Kalabari road isn't the most necessary right now. Moreover, Trans Kalabari road is plied by Kalabari people returning home to festivities in Kalabariland whereas this road will serve interstate commuters drawn from almost allover the country.

Till when will it be possible for the project?
Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by jamesversion: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
ibietela2:

Till when will it be possible for the project?

When we have solved all pressing issues.
Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Naija sef!Even d money dat was spent 4 d ceremony don reach to build anoda one.1 major reason 4 our bakwardness
Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by phantom(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
sassysure:

Really?
First artillery I guess.

Finally.
Do u know where it will burst out respectively?

it will flyover 1st and 2nd artillery junctions. By the way it's now called rumuogba flyover!
Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
freshvine:

Oyibo is more developed than Port Harcourt
Obio Akpor is more developed than Port Harcourt.

For your information, port Harcourt, Obio Akpor, eleme, oyibo and etche are now known as port Harcourt being the popular name.
Development is even eating deep into ikwerre area now.

Whoever stays in the aforementioned areas simply tells you the dwell in port Harcourt.

The 3 flyover being flag off are in Obio Akpor and not in Port Harcourt.
All of them are called porthharcourt by the lay man.
They have been developed as far back as I can remember.
I'm talking about places far away from porthharcourt.
I'm not a novices when it come to ph. That was where I grew up and almost half of my family members are scattered all over there.

Like I said, they should take development to interiors so as to decongest ph.
The indigene are very hostile to foreigners if not there would have been other cities that can assimilate the population explosion in ph.
Aside aba that had been cushioning them, no other place.
Ph depends on aba. It shouldn't be so.

Their leaders are so docile and don't know what they want.

Enugu has nsukka, 9th mile etc.
Anambra has onitsha, nnewi etc,
Delta has warri and others.
Rivers don't have any.
Do u now understand what I mean?

Even Lagos state has annexed into ogun.

Abuja was cushioned by suleja etc

The people collect 13% oil derivation, oil companies give them another % yet they can't boast of developing other towns

This is the angle I'm coming from.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
phantom:
it will flyover 1st and 2nd artillery junctions. By the way it's now called rumuogba flyover!

Thanks kiss

I really love this.
That state need commercial evolution and expansion.
Everything don't have to be all about oil companies.
Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by portplus: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2019
Abagworo:

What reduced traffic at Rumuokoro is bad Nkpolu junction and bad Tank/Rumuokwurusi portion of East-West road.

This wan sef dey.

Valid point.
Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by talk2archy: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Kennyfancy(m): 12:23am On Oct 28, 2019
Cherrybae:

I forgot you told your mother shut up last night.
So sorry, u don't have a mother, please blame ur Village people for that, Not me
Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Mykaelz001(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
You make me laugh when you say Amaechi built trans-woji bridge to akpajo and you make me laugh more when you say "we reject wike in Rivers state"

You and who is the "we" �

Amaechi that destroyed people's buildings for dead flowers in Aba road.

Amaechi that sent Rivers State into debt for useless monorail.

Amaechi that defunct the judicial system in Rivers State for no known cause.

Amaechi that destroyed government house properties for his selfish interest.

Not to mention... This same Amaechi is still the one who has not dropped any project for his people since his office as minister of transport.

I find it so sad that you claim to be in Rivers or from Rivers but you're totally lost in a river(Amaechi)

Cherrybae:

Amaechi built elements junction flyover, choba road flyover, mgboba flyover, do you want me to name more.

Did Amaechi make noise or spend money on flag off

Imagine wike budgeted 3billion naira for just flag off.

For your info Amaechi built the trans woji flyover, Akpajo flyover too

Get your facts rights. See all the good roads and drainage Amaechi expended and constructed in PH

Yet no noise. Even a ikm street road, wike will flag it off.

We reject wike in Rivers state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter / Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.