Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,642 members, 7,878,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi (69345 Views)

"I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable / Video Of Naira Marley With Tyson Fury / Burna Boy With His Father And Mother At The BBNaija 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by backbone503(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
"...I just want make mama proud
They want to make mama cry
Mama, you gonna cry no more
T'e bá sun'kún gan, e ó so'kún ayò
Tí n bá ń jó k'e bá n yò
K'órò mí já s'áyò..."

Be strong, Kékeré ekùn, mama 's got your back.
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by madgoat(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
I was thinking a full truck of Marlians will be there also grin

Seriously u lack a brain.
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by madgoat(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
DTC2:

I'm really feeling bad for his mom.
The woman must have expected his son to do better

God help them

You that you are opening your mouth to say rubbish. What have u done for your own people apart from feed of them like a pest?

#Marlian4life
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
Buy your Farmland now in ogbomoso Oyo state

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Awoleesu(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
DTC2:

I'm really feeling bad for his mom.
The woman must have expected his her son to do better

God help them

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by ikorodureporta: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
Papa with 4kids & 2 wives still carry mum to court??
wey yr wives??
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by ctleurocollege: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
Black Sheep of the family. See where you carry your mamma go
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Bgcentz(m): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
So hin get mama too
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Neurosmart: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=AcuraZDX post=83390700]Naira Marley has returned to Ikoyi high court in Lagos for the hearing of his alleged cyber-crime case as he was spotted sitting with his mum at the court's premises.

His case is been trialed by Justice Oweibo of the Federal high court located at ikoyi, Lagos.

He returned to the court today, Wednesday, October 23, 2019, for the continuation of his case which was adjourned by the presiding judge.

It would be recalled that Naira Marley was arrested by the EFCC back in May 2019, alongside men now identified as rapper, Zlatan Ibile, Rahman Jago, Guccy Branch, and another unknown person.

https://zenithnaija.com/naira-marley-strikes-a-pose-with-his-mum-at-ikoyi-high-court/

[Never to be caught unfresh. See gucchi on top him mama]
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by bluebay(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
AcuraZDX:
Watch The Video HERE
Why?
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Thegoodone13(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
seedsower:
Mother's Love is purely ORIGINAL !
what of Father love? Father love is extra purely Original.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Vin658(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
gringrin
guy man don loyal Kobo Marley - the waster of good beats
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by seedsower(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Thegoodone13:
what of Father love? Father love is extra purely Original.

No competition in destiny, for now it is the mother that is with him, let’s talk about father’s love pater.
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Hapinex01: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Dem don catch one of una oga oooh. I no say e go soon commot for dere abi e even dey him house now self but one tin be say thief na thief no big man for thief.
One day 9ja go beta
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by galadima77(m): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
seedsower:
Mother's Love is purely ORIGINAL !

Any other one na eye service!!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by DTC2(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
EzeAmusu:
presently are u doing better than him, don't feel bad for the mother oga ade, feel bad for yourself . Nigerians and judging people as if they are better.

Nonsense and buhari shrink balls.

madgoat:

You that you are opening your mouth to say rubbish. What have u done for your own people apart from feed of them like a pest?

#Marlian4life

OTayobami:

Mans talking bullcrap! Na smuggle you think say wizkid smuggle am go O² for UK ni?
But your mumu long like tissue sha o!

Normally, I don't reply mentions from uneducated fools. I tried to ignore you guys but couldn't. So, I have to do this the way illiterates can understand.

May your child cause you to go to court because of the crime he/she committed.
May they disappoint you by following the wrong and unlawful paths.
May they cause you to feel the pain, disgrace and humiliations this woman might be feeling now.

Hope you guys understand now? Cheers! wink

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Yankee101: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
See as e humble
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by OTayobami(m): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
DTC2:

Normally, I don't reply mentions from uneducated fools. I tried to ignore you guys but couldn't. So, I have to do this the way illiterates can understand.

May they cause you to feel the pain, disgrace and humiliations this woman might be feeling now.

Ok let me curse you back you fuçking asshôle!

Normally, I don't reply mentions from uneducated fools. I tried to ignore you but couldn't. So, I have to do this the way illiterates can understand.

May your child cause you to go to court because of the crime he/she never committed.
May they disappoint you by saying the truth

Hope you understand now? Dickhead!
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by shegxyy(m): 3:11am On Oct 24, 2019
Beckysexy:
Naira Marley please make your mama proud of you for once

Lol... this has to be a joke
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by EzeAmusu(m): 5:42am On Oct 24, 2019
DTC2:

hope you are sound and OK. You sound totally pain and frustrated . stop taking paracetamol for other peoples headache.

Nonsense and buhari shrink balls.
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by KayCee92(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2019
AcuraZDX:
Naira Marley has returned to Ikoyi high court in Lagos for the hearing of his alleged cyber-crime case as he was spotted sitting with his mum at the court's premises.

His case is been trialed by Justice Oweibo of the Federal high court located at ikoyi, Lagos.

He returned to the court today, Wednesday, October 23, 2019, for the continuation of his case which was adjourned by the presiding judge.

It would be recalled that Naira Marley was arrested by the EFCC back in May 2019, alongside men now identified as rapper, Zlatan Ibile, Rahman Jago, Guccy Branch, and another UNKNOWN PERSON.

https://zenithnaija.com/naira-marley-strikes-a-pose-with-his-mum-at-ikoyi-high-court/

AND ONE UNKNOWN PERSON, MY THOUGHT AND PRAYER IS WITH THAT UNKNOWN PERSON grin
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Elshberry(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2019
Now she wants to support him to be freed as well as support him to continuously promote exotics and nudity. SMS.[color=#000000][/color] angry
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by OlalekanOLOLADE(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2019
Se mojomo Yahoo ni?
I think EFCC is the answer
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by CeterisXVII: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
tosynbaba:
while you're here hating like a dense, the guy has built for hself a huge fanbase that lowlifers like you can't even deny.

If his bail money is 100 million his fans will pay. If you have an urgent need of 1 million your family and friends will deny you. So who's winning in life? Agba ode
Sowore thought he had a huge fan base too, until nobody came to his rescue when a huge bail bond was slammed on him.

Let us see if the same thing will not happen to Naira Marley.
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by seedsower(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
other are very very conditional.

galadima77:

Any other one na eye service!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mbakwe 'John Lee' Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.