Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,755 members, 7,915,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:36 PM

Different Ways People Ingest Pills When Indisposed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Different Ways People Ingest Pills When Indisposed (340 Views)

What Occurs When Orchitis Patients Ingest Alcohol? / 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep / Pregnant Ghanaian Women Now Take Pills To Bleach Their Unborn Babies’ Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Ways People Ingest Pills When Indisposed by daewoorazer(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
1. The amateur:
These ones wait for a sweet bowl of eba/garri before any dose of medicine/pill is taken. They rip up a morsel of eba, put the med In it and close it up then wrestle it in a pool of sweet soup. If this is not in place, forget; they’d rather let that sickness kill them

2. The interns:
These category use soft drinks, they drink a gulp then throw the pills in there. They will never use water...are u kidney me ni?

3. The rookies:
These ones get mind small..gulp small water in their mouth, then throw the meds.

4. The deputies:
These ones will throw the meds in their mouth, then start looking for cup of water or the nearest pure water seller around. They don’t care if the flagyl/ chloroquine have melted in their mouth Or not lipsrsealed

5. Generals:
shoutout to our mamas and papas, they mostly belong to this category. This category don’t take their meds with anything not even water. They chew the meds no matter how much there are and that’s it. Saliva go wash am down....eeeeeeeww lipsrsealed

6. Scammers:
this is rampant amongst the very stubborn children. They are funny and smart. When their parents force meds on them, they pretend to throw the pills in their mouth but in the actual sense, the pills go past their ear to the back of the couch. A huge pile of drugs will then be discovered underneath the couch during Saturday environmental and then you start wondering how he/she got better since all the pills went down under the couch.

7. I cannot kill myself:
if you give them 15 meds, they are making 15 swallows. These ones have very narrow oesophagus and hence easily irritated. Give them big meds like paracetamol or flagyl and watch them break it into two

Which category do you belong to?
Also add yours...

Re: Different Ways People Ingest Pills When Indisposed by djoe21(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
Proudly rookie! cool

That no 7 though grin grin
Re: Different Ways People Ingest Pills When Indisposed by kestolove95(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pills and portion... If its not Refnol its not a drug
Re: Different Ways People Ingest Pills When Indisposed by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
What about ashmatic patients grin
Re: Different Ways People Ingest Pills When Indisposed by oxypress: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
8. The 'bribe' takers: Promise them meat, or akara, or Tom&Jerry even wen nepa no dey. Mgbio; dem don swallow am bitter or not.This type can turn you to a liar o if you don't keep to your promise!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Teeth White Naturally / Shocking Video Shows Lungs Blackened After Decades Of Smoking / Pls Where Can I Get This Product In Nigeria, Jumia And Konga Has Failed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.