Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,630 members, 7,979,145 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:30 PM

Fun Games To Help Your Child Develop (pearsbaby) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fun Games To Help Your Child Develop (pearsbaby) (226 Views)

How Can I Help My Child Develop Good Study Habit? / Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. / Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fun Games To Help Your Child Develop (pearsbaby) by Voltz09: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
Age-appropriate activities are a great way for parents to help their children grow, and an even better way to share some very special time together. They are a way of teaching your children basic skills and exercising their brains, even while they’re very young. Here are a few exercises for you to try with your children when you think they’re ready.

0 – 6 Months:
Tummy Time, is one of the oldest, and best exercises for toddlers because it’s so simple. Lay out some brightly coloured toys for your baby on the floor, in an area where you can watch them carefully, and let them squirm around and explore the world. Squat over them, hold toys above them, roll them from side to side, and above all else, have lots of fun!

Footsies, is another great game that stimulates your babies under developed motor skills. With your baby on its back, put brightly coloured socks or booties on their feet and then pinch one of their toes to grab their attention. When they become wrapped up in those colourful toes leave them to play, and watch as they exercise their back, arms, legs and core.

Read More : Fun Games to Help your Child Develop

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips For Solving Relationship Conflicts / Management Of Stroke / Single Parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.