Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,148 members, 7,977,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:00 AM

17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) (49767 Views)

14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested / Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by officialfestus(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by Coldie(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
Tembebe:
so igbos dey marry Hausa girls?
Yes o but them no dae too like us like that

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by Temptee101(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
salbis:
The deceased was probably madly in love, hence her action. Money has been a source of problem for mankind since time immemorial. May God rest her soul.
shocked

That is not love, she was just being stupid

I blame illiteracy, poverty and most esp bubu's body odour
Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by QuickStandard: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Common sense should have told you that was a typographical error.
Anyway, like they say,
"common sense is not common"
Have a nice day...

You are very correct, common sense will never be common, that's why you resorted to insults.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by Franking: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Is that a hospital or.......?
Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by Kokaine(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
crazyABO:
some of u are just dumb undecided one day one of y'all blushing and forming bad mouth on this forum would seek for a job and on getting on in the interview u will let them know u got to know about the organization on nairaland and they would ask for your moniker and u will realize u have insulted the person that's meant to employ you then maybe but then y'all would learn sad if u cant respect the dead then I wonder who u can respect then dummy undecided
one reason I prefer ignoring people like this is that: its easy to know their social class. A person who respects himself in real life will want to respect himself even on a faceless forum. An immature person will still display his character here. Whereas, socially, financially, educationally and in all respect of life, they are low achievers. They have not gained much from their many years on earth because they could not change the main factor mitigating their progress.... Their innerselves. Their characters
Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by ezegenigbonine: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Thought aboki no dey pay dowry.

Igbo amaka ojaree
Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by webngnews: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by VicM6: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Damm it, She is dead and Allah does not have mercy on the dead or forgive thier sins.... I dont know where people got this belief from
Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by Hapinex01: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Dis has no leed for her to set herself ablaze now, in one way or d oda dey may pay d dowry in due time, i dont support her action and i cant pity her. As muslims we know d conciquenses of take ur own life.

Nevertheless, parents are big problem in relationship dis days, dey dont treat issues wit care, all dey want is money.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by luluosas(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Good for her. She finally got what she so much cherished. Stupid girl. I only pity her poor parents
Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by ireke(m): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
crazyABO:
some of u are just dumb undecided one day one of y'all blushing and forming bad mouth on this forum would seek for a job and on getting on in the interview u will let them know u got to know about the organization on nairaland and they would ask for your moniker and u will realize u have insulted the person that's meant to employ you then maybe but then y'all would learn sad if u cant respect the dead then I wonder who u can respect then dummy undecided

grin grin grin
It's true o. Anytime I feel moved to assist anyone here, I check his/her few last posts. Sometimes I'll see the posts and just quietly waka pass.
Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by grandstar(m): 1:03am On Oct 24, 2019
MillerJnr:

Mr educated westerner, FYI there is no correlation between literacy and emotion. what about girls that kill their boyfriends cuz he cheated and vice versa in western countries not even western Nigeria as u claim..
so it's a pure emotional stuff,

You have a point that there's the Western equivalent. However, her suicide waa primarily due to the strong attachment she had to getting married so early.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by luckyjohn1980: 6:31am On Oct 24, 2019
na wa
Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by GAJIT: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2019
XaintJoel20:
Killed yourself over a guy that will majestically walk to another lady even before your interment.

I don't have RIP to waste..

But you've already typed it. It's just a matter of directing it to the right channel, and it won't cause you a thing.

R. I. P. to the dead!

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by Nmaster: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
More bura for her in annabi mohammed kingdom.
Bura ubanka, Dan shegiya
Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2019
its good she died though... would have been worse if she lived
Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by tightpussy156: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2019
stupid fool.you killed ursef over a broke boy who can't feed himself na to pay 17k.you were foolish when you take ur life.no matter the circumstances never you take your life.so many have gone because of foolish love,no money to live life,pay bills,I have been in a situation were by the last money I have on earth was just 1k but today I have surplus, I eat as I like,I waste as I like,I enjoy myself to Scorpio. so nothing is worth dying for that is the moral of my write up.who quote me should hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by midnighter(f): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2019
tightpussy156:
stupid fool.you killed ursef over a broke boy who can't feed himself na to pay 17k.you were foolish when you take ur life.no matter the circumstances never you take your life.so many have gone because of foolish love,no money to live life,pay bills,I have been in a situation were by the last money I have on earth was just 1k but today I have surplus, I eat as I like,I waste as I like,I enjoy myself to Scorpio. so nothing is worth dying for that is the moral of my write up.who quote me should hug transformer.

It seems like people who make the most reasonable comments also have the most stupid monicker, why
Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2019
Nmaster:

Bura ubanka, Dan shegiya
guntsun uwarka, naji wai annabi mohammadu kwarto ne ? Tambaya nake.
Re: 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) by MillerJnr(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
grandstar:

You have a point that there's the Western equivalent. However, her suicide waa primarily due to the strong attachment she had to getting married so early.

love is the key word there, or let's say obsession.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags / Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media / Policemen Avenge Death Of Officer Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Aba. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.