Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:54 PM

The Essence Of Trust - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Essence Of Trust (231 Views)

What's The Essence Of Occultism? / Why Do We Have So Many Christian Denominations? What's the essence? / What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Essence Of Trust by SonofIssachar: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
A little girl and her father were crossing a bridge.

The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter, “Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don’t fall into the river.”

The little girl said, “No, Dad. You hold my hand.”

“What’s the difference?” Asked the puzzled father.

“There’s a big difference,” replied the little girl.

“If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go.”

In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond.

So hold the hand of the person who loves you rather than expecting them to hold yours…

Read more: https://daily-dew.com/the-essence-of-trust/

(1) (Reply)

Free Faith-based Digital Marketing Training On Whatsapp / I Am The Only Prophet That Can Save Obiano - Prophet Nwamulun'obi Jesus / Pope Francis Arrives In Japan To Preach Anti-nuclear Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.