Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Eke’s Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Eke’s Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moet (29782 Views)

Queen Chichi Mbagwu Bags SDG Ambassadorship Deal / Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moetchandon / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Eke’s Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moet by QuizSavvy: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Lol. The thing is that ambassador shit is all fake.

Na dem know
Re: Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Eke’s Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moet by Evercurious(f): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2019
noeloge82:

But u can see I already said she won d grand price which is d real deal weather she is an ambassador or not is purely her biz after all I gain or loose nothing but for a lawyer to be dragging this ,absolutely no need for that when u can't disprove what someone is proving with evidence
The best thing d lawyer would have done is to let it go no need for this audio proof

� You are right

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Eke’s Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moet by emmysexxy(f): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2019
tatax:
Why are they trying so hard to prove whether true or not and why are some folks concerned? I dont think we are occupied or busy enough in our country otherwise this would have been non issue.. Ambassador or no, it is their lives and so they should live it and leave us out of it.

Congratulations to Mercy however it be! To the folks who are concerned to know if true or not, get a life and get busy with your own lives as there's alot more in life than focusing on what another does with theirs.

A second of time into focusing on another's life is a second of time lost in building up your own life. So I dont think it's worth it.

My dear trachas fans are pained....since their 99 days have gotten Nothing more than mob atack in a negative way....
P.s never watched bbn ,been following from Nairaland.lolz

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Eke’s Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moet by olisaokere(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrHistorian:

Very big lie.

please tell us how much you think she would be earning monthly from this brand?
Re: Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Eke’s Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moet by Tarabye: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Eke’s Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moet by AstronGXXX40739: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Eke’s Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moet by Irore: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Florblu:
Go mercy

Who b Mercy among the 2 ladies in the pics? Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” / I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh / Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.