Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:29 AM

Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty (33465 Views)

Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Returns To Instagram, Says “delay Is Not Denial / Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Massive Butt On Instagram, Says It's Natural' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by abbatoir(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2019
theenchanter:
Dumbo! A woman's greatest asset is her brain.
Much more than brain bro

Really deep!... Trust me
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by abbatoir(m): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2019
danot1030:
Real women don't consider their beauties as asset except the mediocres who only sees their beauties as the only value they can flaunt to offer their bodies to men on the bed like Regina Daniel that is sleeping with her grandfather.

Life is about balance..God don't make mistake by creating some lady expectionally beauty... like I rightly said..inner and outer beauty makes a perfect woman!

I rest my case!
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by pacespot(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2019
The fact that this obviously dumb girl has 5.7 millions followers on Instagram says a lot about Nigerians.
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by danot1030: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
abbatoir:

Life is about balance..God don't make mistake by creating some lady expectionally beauty... like I rightly said..inner and outer beauty makes a perfect woman!

I rest my case!

Physical beauty is good and is to be appreciated but cannot be exchange for value. It is a fraud when a woman sees her beauty as the asset she can flaunt to hook herself up with a man, it makes her both a liability to the man, the children and the society.

It's time we begin to help our ladies see that beyond their beauty they have the capacity to produce value, this will make the men to respect them better than seeing them as ordinary objects to lay.
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
olamakinde:
that's why dumb girls like you suffer with their p part
Nd that's why foolish nd ashawo guys like you suffer with their money!!
You must be even broke!!! So i dnt know what a girl can gain from your miserable self grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by melodynk01(f): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
tunlaji:
Beauty depreciates especially as you age so it can never be an asset, i like to think of it as a liability cuz you have to maintain a certain look regularly using painting, lipstick, fake eye lashes, fake hair, contact lens etc. with money undecided grin cheesy tongue
I tell you
Too much stress
Wake up early momo spend 2 hours in front of mirror for no reason
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Starz825(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is very right!!!
Some guys will just be deceiving girls that what matters is beautiful heart as if na beautiful heart dem go chop!!!
I can't believe this is coming from you....ur comment is petty....

So beauty face na him man go chop.....

So those who aren't beautiful should go and kill their selves abi
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by tweakdude1: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
The book of Isaiah says otherwise if you know you know.
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by abbatoir(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
danot1030:

Physical beauty is good and is to be appreciated but cannot be exchange for value. It is a fraud when a woman sees her beauty as the asset she can flaunt to hook herself up with a man, it makes her both a liability to the man, the children and the society.

It's time we begin to help our ladies see that beyond their beauty they have the capacity to produce value, this will make the men to respect them better than seeing them as ordinary objects to lay.
You just buttress my point anyway.. I appreciate natural beauty to a reasonable degree with no apology! However,I put woman at their level... never affected by their charm!
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Annie001: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
5.7m followers
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) / P-Square Postpone Concert Due To Illness (Photo) / Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.