Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,875 members, 7,952,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style (26354 Views)

Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party / Julius Agwu Celebrates 46th Birthday With Family - Pictures / Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by seeker121(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2019
Happy birthday Kunle one of the most funny actor in the Yoruba movie industry.Meanwhile you can check my Fiverr account for your podcast cover design.https:///2lVZubd
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by forreelliinc: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2019
grin see as e childen be like brick layer
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by pramal: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2019
https://banksroutingnumber.com/chase-routing-near-me/
To find out the shortest route for Bank number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by afonjabreed(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2019
Reeb2244:
How do you expect a 46year old to like? I don't understand you people on Nairaland again.
Do understand English at all?
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by kheny12(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2019
forreelliinc:
Haters,bring out your own children,if you even have one.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by SmartMugu: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
Wait. Kunle Afod's net worth is $1.3m or Yoruba movie industry's net worth is $1.3m?

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by tfash96(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
kheny12:
Haters,bring out your own children,if you even have one.
u dey mind that idiot.. Person wey ugly pass dinosaur dey condemn
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
Sister Cossy is still 35 years old tongue
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by Tembebe: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
forreelliinc:
seriously, do you guys get paid for insensitive comments?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by Mryacks: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Reeb2244:
How do you expect a 46year old to like? I don't understand you people on Nairaland again.

I don't understand ooh...46 is young for godsake!
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by Akanoaaa(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
If this guy is a footballer, I wonder what age he would tag to himself. Maybe 28 or 32. Some people don old o but you will never know. Its nothing but grace.. Happy birthday to him, I wish him lot of it in the land of living the living. Age with abundant grace.
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by Midas01: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lmao grin
SmartMugu:
Wait. Kunle Afod's net worth is $1.3m or Yoruba movie industry's net worth is $1.3m?
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
Noblekingmusic:
Famous Nollywood actor Kunle Afod Celebrates his 46th birthday as he looks dope in some adorable photos he shared recently.

Kunle Afod i a young and versatile Nigerian actor and movie producer known for his roles in the yoruba movie industry.

He was born on October 24, 1973 in Lagos and hails from Oyo state part of Nigeria. The handsome actor is the first born in a family of four. Happy Birthday to him.

Kunle Afod is happily married to his beautiful wife, Desola and their union is blessed with four boys.

He is one of the most influential actor and director in the yoruba movie industry with a net worth of $1.3 millio[/b]n.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3-kFOMnNIV/?hl=en

[b]Report From Praizenews ;
http://www.praizenews.com/actor-kunle-afod-celebrates-46th-birthday-in-style/

LOL . . .

https://nollywoodcommunity.com/actor-kunle-afods-wife-reveals-plans-to-abort-their-fourth-child/
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by loganx: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
As a man, if you cannot see any physical resemblance with your child, quietly go and carry out DNA test...
No loud am, no tell anybody!!!
If the child is yours, quietly go back home and sleep!
If the child is NOT yours, quietly hold a bedroom meeting with Mrs and discuss the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by iswallker(m): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
just go for dna pls... shocked
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by paparazzi1987(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
so this short man is 46 shocked shocked

Happy birthday to you SIR !
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by lukui: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
chai all these small small pikin were still sucking breast and licking lollipop when this guy dey hustle for Yoruba films that time, A VERY SHARP BAD GUY, see his stomach don big, God has blessed his hustle!!!

baba God no forget me oooo!!!
this guys is a very bad guy in Yoruba films, if you see him beware!!! grin
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by Deltatoto: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Noblekingmusic:
Famous Nollywood actor Kunle Afod Celebrates his 46th birthday as he looks dope in some adorable photos he shared recently.

Kunle Afod i a young and versatile Nigerian actor and movie producer known for his roles in the yoruba movie industry.

He was born on October 24, 1973 in Lagos and hails from Oyo state part of Nigeria. The handsome actor is the first born in a family of four. Happy Birthday to him.

Kunle Afod is happily married to his beautiful wife, Desola and their union is blessed with four boys.

He is one of the most influential actor and director in the yoruba movie industry with anet worth of $1.3 million.

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-kunle-afod-celebrates-46th-birthday-in-style/

late starter..at 46 my first son don graduate
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by isax(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
[quote author=Mshad662 post=83419022][/quote]

do both of you watch yoruba movies often? if yes then you should know him and if no keep kwayet
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by placeofallure(f): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Wondering who the children resemble?
Seem like they don’t look like both parents

They all look like their mum except the last born

Happy birthday to you sir. All of them saying they don't know you, well a Yoruba adage ssys: Eni mo iyi wura la n ta fun. Meaning: Gold is sold only to the one who knows it's worth.

Kunle Afodunrin, popularly called Kunle Afod, is a shinning star in the Yoruba arm of Nollywood. He is a versatile actor, director and movie producer. He is a prolific story writer as well whose works become better as he ages. The sound track of his movies always stand out, oozing professionalism and class. However, many if not all his movies, parade a certain group of actors. He should explore and use other artists outside his closed circle or caucus.

Happy celebration!
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by BluntBoy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
kelvinatkins:
1.5 million dollars. Op you sure say you go make heaven ��

grin

The effect of smoking dried banana leaves.
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by ejimatic: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Noblekingmusic:

He is one of the most influential actor and director in the yoruba movie industry with anet worth of $1.3 million.

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-kunle-afod-celebrates-46th-birthday-in-style/

. None of the children resembles Kunle Afodurin.Possibly they all resemble his wife or the wife's family.. Dominant and repressive. genes
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by PropertyBase: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
Happy Birthday my guy!

Wow! 46!
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by Legendguru: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
Oh
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by symbol83: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
Happy birthday Kunle Aford. Lovely family
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by Reeb2244: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
afonjabreed:
Do understand English at all?
What nonsense question is this?
Re: Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style by Reeb2244: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mryacks:

I don't understand ooh...46 is young for godsake!
Their matter tire me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) / Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos / DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.