Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:32 AM

Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work (7800 Views)

My Wife Is Learning Bad Things / E-money House Is Learning Work See My Fine House - PHOTOS / Roman Goddess Showcases Her Cleavage And Fat Camel Toe In New Saucy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by Lindabanks: 6:40am On Oct 24, 2019
ust when we thought the war between Roman Goddess and Eudoxie Yao for the most endowned African lady was over, a photo of an unknown lady just emerged and she’s got even bigger melon then both of them.

The lady was spotted dressed in orange outfit while flaunting her big melon just in front of Air Peace, most obviously she’s about to board that plan.

Social media users are sourcing for her name as she’s gaining more grounds. We’ll do more diggings and give you updates later.

What are your thoughts, do you think she’s got more endownment than Roman Goddess?

See her photo here: http://toktok9ja.com/lady-spotted-with-massive-chest-melon-at-the-airport/
Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42am On Oct 24, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

The only ORANGE we see is the orange coloured clothes!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by MiniImportation: 6:44am On Oct 24, 2019
Nudity sell fast than MAGGI STAR and SALT combine

5 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by sigidi5: 6:45am On Oct 24, 2019
[s]
post=83411874:
shocked shocked shocked

[/s]
more trash

12 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by donbachi(m): 7:11am On Oct 24, 2019
It chokes both the suckee and the sucker...just lie on the bed facing up,then make she lie on u breast feeding u...u must gasp for air.

4 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by daddytime(m): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2019
I wished the Nigerian economy was this robust and gbozaaa

Amazing grace....

6 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by meobizy(f): 7:20am On Oct 24, 2019
Okay.
Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by chinwezdasilva: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2019
Package breast grin just release from that em handler you no go like am

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by Obierika(m): 7:56am On Oct 24, 2019
I thought it's against safety regulations to take pics airside

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by Coldie(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2019
If she remove the bra the breast go reach her knee

4 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by Kobicove(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2019
Coldie:
If she remove the bra the breast go reach her knee

Not all big breasts are saggy undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by TechExpert(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2019
eh eh! make i no imagine bad thing

Meanwhile, Is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry check my signature
Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by seunmohmoh(f): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2019
Too much abeg

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by tillaman(m): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2019
But why
Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by gentlegenius(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2019
post=83411874:
shocked shocked shocked

So your eyes can easily spot the orange clothes on her body but they can't spot the watermelons on her chest?

Kontinue...

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by abumeinben(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2019
Who else noticed the pilot making a call in the cockpit?

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2019
undecided Oddly shaped. Like the number 9

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by Crofton: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2019
grin cheesy

Local man is completely impressed .

But, Na so people dey jam-pack use enter plane for Naija?
See as them gather the door like say Na food dem dey share inside.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by vicwestagro: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
My company is looking for digital marketers that will earn commission from sales they make. Interested whatsapp 08133093347.
Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by ITbomb(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
donbachi:
It chokes both the suckee and the sucker...just lie on the bed facing up,then make she lie on u breast feeding u...u must gasp for air.
Having survived an episode, I can relate grin

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by donbachi(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
ITbomb:

Having survived an episode, I can relate grin
i used to be called "king of breast" by friends...after dat experience no be person tell me to switch thought...very wicked girl.the more she enjoys it,the more harder she presses..na run i run.

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by wiseone28: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
Why always glorifying a certain part of a woman's body?
Re: Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work by Lawly: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Omo! Dat breast fit breast feed 10 men on one stand.

Oya hu wan suck breass oya file out! tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Lovely Engagement Ring? / Girls Do You Intentionally Shake Your Butt While Walking? / Where Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.