Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,360 members, 7,888,146 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Why APC Will Win Both Kogi And Bayelsa Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC Will Win Both Kogi And Bayelsa Election (4006 Views)

The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections / Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police / Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why APC Will Win Both Kogi And Bayelsa Election by ctleurocollege: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
TemmyT002:

What's up?
How far na?

It's either the OP is a seer or an analytical fellow

He's none of the above, he's an INEC staff or APC agent
Re: Why APC Will Win Both Kogi And Bayelsa Election by OBUKSBAYELSA: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
TemmyT002:

What's up?
How far na?

It's either the OP is a seer or an analytical fellow

Do you call what we witnessed in Bayelsa an election? that's daylight robbery, the country has gone to the dogs. We wish the leaders of the new capital of Militants and Cultists Goodluck.
Re: Why APC Will Win Both Kogi And Bayelsa Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2019
shosky1794:

So we can say the election is free and fair. I will want you to say yourself since you said Bayelsa elections could not be rigged

Bayelsa was not rigged.Seriake Dickson stupidly gifted it to the APC.Kogi is where the godfather of all riggings took place
Re: Why APC Will Win Both Kogi And Bayelsa Election by netpro(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Bayelsa was not rigged.Seriake Dickson stupidly gifted it to the APC.Kogi is where the godfather of all riggings took place

We told you guys that with the choice of PDP's candidate, the division in PDP, the popularity of APC's candidate and the disappointment of the people with Gov. Dickson - the coast was clear for APC Victory.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Will Win Both Kogi And Bayelsa Election by aghogho62: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Good analysis, and its accurate. Keep it up bro. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Will Win Both Kogi And Bayelsa Election by OVIHINNO(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
All your mumu analysis had nothing to do with the feeling of the people from both states.Are Kogites happy with Bello?
e don clear for your eye now abi? Sentiment will not allow u reaaon

1 Like

Re: Why APC Will Win Both Kogi And Bayelsa Election by OVIHINNO(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2019
This political pundit is topnotch. I saw it, said it but my folks disagreed vehemently.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Will Win Both Kogi And Bayelsa Election by OVIHINNO(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:

It is the collective disposition of the people to kick bastard bello out not only Wada's family.
Wada family are not known in Kogi state politically. Wada is just a candidate who happens to be a sibling of the immediate past gov, Idris Wada.

I don't want to say much on public forum. Don't think the wada family got anything to do with this election.

Take note that we in Kogi state are ready to give you charlatans whatever you want.
I hope u gave the Charlatans what they wanted last week? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Will Win Both Kogi And Bayelsa Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
OVIHINNO:
e don clear for your eye now abi? Sentiment will not allow u reaaon

so in your mumu state you think Kogites voted fro Bello? What brand of weed exactly are you smoking?
Re: Why APC Will Win Both Kogi And Bayelsa Election by OVIHINNO(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

so in your mumu state you think Kogites voted fro Bello? What brand of weed exactly are you smoking?
I am smoking the one your slowpoke father cultivated. For the record, who said Kogites voted for Bello? Elections in Nigeria has never been free n fair. The Best Rigger always wins
Re: Why APC Will Win Both Kogi And Bayelsa Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
OVIHINNO:
I am smoking the one your slowpoke father cultivated. For the record, who said Kogites voted for Bello? Elections in Nigeria has never been free n fair. The Best Rigger always wins

You should have said so earlier.Stop making it look like Kogites voted Bello.BTW GEJ bequeated a legacy of free and fair elections to Buhari.He was expected to build on it and not return us back to the era of maurice Iwu

1 Like

Re: Why APC Will Win Both Kogi And Bayelsa Election by dheilaw1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
OBUKSBAYELSA:
Dreamers are allowed to enjoy their price in the spiritual realm. I don't know of how Kogi will turn out, but the Countryman State of Bayelsa is Douye Diri for taking. Douye Diri will defeat David (Pussycat) Lyon.
now I'm waiting for you to go announce Douye Diri as winner of the election. You people can chest beat without using your brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Killed Amotekun / Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion / Sani Abacha Didn't Leave A Will, Says Wife, Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.