Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,053 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Grasscutter Is One Of The Animal That Is Extremely Suitable - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Grasscutter Is One Of The Animal That Is Extremely Suitable (402 Views)

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP / Grasscutter Is Disturbing Me / See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grasscutter Is One Of The Animal That Is Extremely Suitable by Catfishbiod(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2019
Grasscutter is one of the animal that is extremely suitable for commercial rearing. If you are in the village and still complaining about money, you need to be brought out to the village square and be given 24 strokes of cane on a hot afternoon. Why? Because you’ve been allowing opportunities to pass you by all these years
You can join me WhatsApp 08068282830
I have colony of grasscutter for in large quantity ...
Re: Grasscutter Is One Of The Animal That Is Extremely Suitable by Ensho: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Location?How much is a colony?
Re: Grasscutter Is One Of The Animal That Is Extremely Suitable by Catfishbiod(m): 5:35am On Oct 29, 2019
Chat me on Whatsapp.
Re: Grasscutter Is One Of The Animal That Is Extremely Suitable by Catfishbiod(m): 5:40am On Oct 29, 2019
Four month is not rich #50000, you can chat me up 08068282830

(1) (Reply)

Quail Brids And Eggs Good For Health And Wealth! / 5 Important Lessons I Learned About Raising Noiler Chickens / This Bird Is Faster Than A Car.(youtube Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.