Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,363 members, 7,920,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:57 AM

Heart Breaks, We Don't Fix Them. Screen Breaks, We Certainly Can - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Heart Breaks, We Don't Fix Them. Screen Breaks, We Certainly Can (223 Views)

Chinese Chamber Of Commerce In Nigeria Breaks Silence On Abuja Supermarket / Heroin Therapy Will Certainly Aid Conquer Heroin Addiction / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heart Breaks, We Don't Fix Them. Screen Breaks, We Certainly Can by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
I stepped out to town a few days ago and came across a signage that read; HEARTBREAKS? WE DO NOT FIX THEM. SCREEN BREAKS? WE CERTAINLY CAN.
Guess what, I quickly took my phone and took a shot.

I wasn't going to let that moment pass without a record of it.

I would have loved to stop and have a short chat with the owner of the business but I was in a hurry.

This guy certainly understands how to capture attention.

He understands that to gain visibility, you must be able to catch and retain peoples attention. He also understands how to deploy emotional triggers to capture and engage the mind through content.

Anybody who sees that first line would want to know where it ends.

As a brand, your first move should be to get more people to notice you. Without people noticing you, you won't make sales.

Betting shops usually situate in busy areas. Brands setup their shops along busy roads all for visibility. Because the more visible you are, the more people you get entering through the door for business.

Your brand will quickly run out of business if it is not visible.

Today, commit expanding your brand visibility.

Get on platfroms and share, join forums, start blogging, get a colume with a newspaper, attend events, and collaborate with other thought leaders.

I wrote a 26 page guide on how to use social media to grow your brand and get more leverage. If you need it, reach out and I will send it to you for free.

Or get it via this link www.samonaivi.com/socialmedialeverage/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fujitsu Scanners / Printers For Sale (africa) / Import Data India- The First Step Towards Successful Import Business With India / Pig Farming Free Training E-book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.