Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? (11045 Views)

Poll: Who Is The Most Tribal Nairaland Member?

Becomerich1-000: 17% (55 votes)
Aigbofa: 3% (12 votes)
Bk.babe97: 30% (92 votes)
Abagworo: 3% (12 votes)
Ezeuche: 36% (113 votes)
Dede1: 7% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

States With The Most Tribal Marks On Their Faces Girls / Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? / Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2010
DapoBear:

Come on now, you are better than this. A racist is defined explicity by hatred of another group.
Are you sure you even understand what your post implies there? We have people who have so much hate for other groups and go as far as to blame them for all the woes in their history, and you tell me I am the one with the problem understanding the meaning here? ROFLMAO!!

DapoBear:

Most of the so-called zealots or tribalists here don't even hate the other group. You'll see yoruba and igbo partying at the same parties, for pete's sake. Are you REALLY going to compare this to KKK members? When do you see KKK members dating/marrying black people (aside from the Dave Chapelle skit)? Or partying with them?
I think you are on the wrong thread my friend.  Have you read what many of these have to say of other groups, let alone the idea of marrying them and all? shocked

DapoBear:

There is a difference between political disagreement and racism. They are not the same thing. Most people here, even the ones you call tribalists have political disagreements. They aren't racists, and have no personal animosity towards individuals from other ethnic groups. Me, I dislike the nebulous North. But does this mean I hate individual Hausas? Heck no.
Political disagreement? We are speaking of tribalism and you want to label it mere political disagreement now? WOW. May I suggest you spend some more time on here before concluding on what these people think. Matter of fact, allow them tell you of what they think and believe instead.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by InkedNerd(f): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2010
@Kobojunkie: you've made some interesting points.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Kobojunkie & AlapoMarun MY DEAR sweeties! Listen, I understand you both 100 PERCENT I do but I think your beef is more so with the politicians and guerilla warriors/warriests who want to split the nation in reality NOT lol with these NL folks! These guys/gals are simply passing time cracking a few jokes here and there! When i said be proud of your height I mean it both in literal and metaphoric terms, that it like your tribe is part of who you are, so why not love it?! I mean seriously can you REALLY take someone like BK.BABE or Mr.Cork and feel threatened?! Seriously?!

First thing you ought to understand of me is I am not anti-tribalism. Matter of fact, I believe it would help if we had some healthy tribalists out there. I kind of consider @becomerich  an example of this particular group on days when he makes some sense. You can tell he has some passion for his tribe and does not go around doing what the other hateful beings do each and every day on here.

Now, on the other side are the ones I call the ignorant/hateful people who claim to hate out of love for their tribe(which I seriously doubt).  These people insult and pour venom on anyone who happens to belong to any tribe they have targeted and they go as far as to cook up the stupidest of all theories and stories in their bid to paint their selected enemies black.

IF All this was contained in Nairaland, I would be better inclined to accept that these are just internet jokers but when you read the same year after year, you cannot help but realize that it is truly the case that these people live with this hate even beyond their keyboards and we all know that hate cannot be contained or controlled for so long.

@Poster, I don't see @Onlytruth, @Elachi, @RichyBlack, @Babapupa  on that list either    . . . 

That list should be brought down as it is not complete.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2010
LMAO @ the polls
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by debosky(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2010
How can you have a tribal vote without Wily wily?
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by DapoBear(m): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2010
@KoboJunkie: I think the KKK comparisons or whatever are just out of line. Saying dumb things in an internet forum doesn't make you a racist genocidal maniac. Who knows, maybe some of so-called "tribalists" should indeed be compared to KKK members, but I'd imagine that is a small fraction of them, not a large number.

I think most here realize that this is primarily just political banter. Sometimes harsh and meanspirited, and heavily biased, but clearly just banter. Certainly not something to take into the real world and say, "hey, I hate this Igbo person I just met, because of some interaction I had online, " At least, this is the way I approach things, personally. Separating (possibly heated) political online from personal interactions and relationships with other human beings.

The correct analogy is college football spirit, or something. Or rooting for a sports team. You talk sh1t to the fans of the other team, etc, but once the game is over realize it was just a game, the thing over, move on.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2010
debosky:

How can you have a tribal vote without Wily wily?
How can Willy Willy be a tribalist whe he's now hitting his own ppl. Check Racism section wink
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by excanny: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

@Kobojunkie: you've made some interesting points.

Really?
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2010
DapoBear:

@KoboJunkie: I think the KKK comparisons or whatever are just out of line. Saying dumb things in an internet forum doesn't make you a racist genocidal maniac. Who knows, maybe some of so-called "tribalists" should indeed be compared to KKK members, but I'd imagine that is a small fraction of them, not a large number.
I wholly disagree with you. I suggest you google kkk links, and compare some of the vitriol spilled on some of those links with those spilled by some of our inhouse tribalists here to get a better idea of how similar many of them are in what they espouse.

DapoBear:

I think most here realize that this is primarily just political banter. Sometimes harsh and meanspirited, and heavily biased, but clearly just banter. Certainly not something to take into the real world and say, "hey, I hate this Igbo person I just met, because of some interaction I had online, " At least, this is the way I approach things, personally. Separating (possibly heated) political online from personal interactions and relationships with other human beings.
Again, I suggest you stay awhile on here before you conclude on who they are or are not. Much of the vitriol has little to do with politics and more to do with pure hate.

DapoBear:

The correct analogy is college football spirit, or something. Or rooting for a sports team. You talk sh1t to the fans of the other team, etc, but once the game is over realize it was just a game, things over, move on.
Again, I think you are wrong and I attribute this to your not haven spent enough time on here to understand why this post is already on page 7 in less than a 24 hours.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I voted for bk.babe97y as the "The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members"

Well, theres always gotta be a Judas at the table! angry

Inked_Nerd:

He's neither Igbo nor Yoruba. I will admit, he is a mega tribalists but I'm not gonna knock him down the way you guys are. He has his good side and his bad side.

And I love u too baby. . . .

anyways, um. . . . em . . . . . can I still hit it? U know I been begging for this for a while now!
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Abagworo(m): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

How can Willy Willy be a tribalist whe he's now hitting his own ppl. Check Racism section wink

That should have been a pointer to who and who is tribalist.How many posts does Abagworo have in that section?The poll should include all the regular visitors to that section or those whose topics always end up in that section.I think most of my posts are political and cultural.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by DapoBear(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I wholly disagree with you. I suggest you google kkk links, and compare some of the vitriol spilled on some of those links with those spilled by some of our inhouse tribalists here to get a better idea of how similar many of them are in what they espouse.
Again, I suggest you stay awhile on here before you conclude on who they are or are not. Much of the vitriol has little to do with politics and more to do with pure hate.
Again, I think you are wrong and I attribute this to your not haven spent enough time on here to understand why this post is already on page 7 in less than a 24 hours.

Fair enough, I haven't spent enough time here. Just a week or so.

Regarding KKK, not true at all. KKK talk is more, "send these niggers back to Africa", "shoot a nigger dead", "niggers were better off as slaves." Most of the "tribalists" by and large just want separate countries for their people, economic progress for their people, not to exterminate the other groups in naija.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by InkedNerd(f): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2010
bk.babe97y:

And I love u too baby. . . .

anyways, um. . . . em . . . . . can I still hit it? U know I been begging for this for a while now!

No, you can't hit it. I'd rather let my Honduran hit. He does a damn good job at it. He's been doin' a good job for a while now so why ruin a good thing?
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2010
Abagworo:

That should have been a pointer to who and who is tribalist.How many posts does Abagworo have in that section?The poll should include all the regular visitors to that section or those whose topics always end up in that section.I think most of my posts are political and cultural.

I kinda agree, but more of the tribalistic sentiments are on politics section. I dont see how Abagworo made that list, maybe you posted at the wrong time wink
And I tend to learn a lot from your threads.

@Dapo
Chill, koboj is right. . . . the best thing to do is ignore. wink
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2010
DapoBear:

Fair enough, I haven't spent enough time here. Just a week or so.

Regarding KKK, not true at all. KKK talk is more, "send these niggers back to Africa", "shoot a nigger dead", "niggers were better off as slaves." Most of the "tribalists" by and large just want separate countries for their people, economic progress for their people, not to exterminate the other groups in naija.

Like you said, you have not spend enough time on here to understand how similar to what you have above for the KKK, many of the comments by our in-house tribalists are. Some people have even been threatened with death by some of these numbskulls. Please, I really suggest you stay from concluding on this until you have spent sufficient time analyzing their reasoning and posts on here.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2010
BK: becareful baby pretty soon you are going to be declared "sexist" then they are going to feature you on CNN's "Worst person in the world". lipsrsealed Love you bro. I say keep the entertainment coming!

OK@ Kobojunkie, Inked is right that you have some EXCELLENT points on here! I am impressed. All I am saying is some times it is ok to get a little laugh in. And I agree some times I have read some comments on here that had me taken by surprise at how ruthless they are but I ignore those. People are going to be hateful and loving whether Niaraland continues to thrive or ceases to exist! I am not Nigerian and when I first came here, I had hell to pay for that but I understood that people are people. At first it did hurt me when they would say mean things about my ethnicity but now sometimes I find myself cracking up laughing because beneath it all, some of it is true.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by AlapoMarun: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2010
kobojunkie is stealing the words right out of my mouth.

My biggest concern is that people like Dapo actually believe that there is a difference between tribalism and racism. If they had this easy access to the internet during the Nazi/KKK days, do you really think the comments would be any different from what we are seeing today ? Abeg, do some research on how the Nazi party rose to prominence. The similarities are eerie.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Dede1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2010
Aigbofa:

LOL grin All my 7 votes also came from Dede1 under different IDs.

You are apparently ridiculous and insecure if you remotely deduced my royal personality would stoop so low to partake in practical joke such as this one. Dr Nathaniel Akinrine Fadipe wrote “to detribalize is a sort of malady” and in his words, I concur.

I hardly join issues with people on subjects bereaved of recorded facts on this forum. To debunk fallacies and feel-happy innuendos remains my stock in trade and no amount of name-calling or stereotyping will mellow my zeal to spread the truth. I know sometimes truth is hard and often bitter to accept but it must be told nonetheless.

By the way, one of the sons of the soil in Nigeria had been labeled a tribal bigot yet he remained a hero in the eyes of his followers.  I perceived an act of hypocrisy from certain individuals on this nonsensical exercise.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2010
^^^ Dede1 should have been on this list, I swear.
Maybe ppl just couldnt read his rubbish from all the Big words [thanks to Googly synonyms] he use grin
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Ericology(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

[size=18pt]BK.BABE & MR. CORK![/size]

*My brother and My husband! I don't know why they are tho  undecided

Ezeuche HAS THE MOST VOTES?!  shocked shocked are you KIDDING ME?! He the most fairest mens on NL I ever met (no oofeinse) angry
This is a witch hunt! An abomination!  cry

You are absolutely right, Ezeuche cant win this election, Hes never a tribaslist, Maurice Iwu probably and INEC probably rigged this election, Bk,babe97 wins this one hands down, The only Nlander i always scroll past his pots whenever am here without bothering to read
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by DapoBear(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2010
Dede1:

By the way, one of the sons of the soil in Nigeria had been labeled a tribal bigot yet he remains a hero in the eyes of his followers.  I perceived an act of hypocrisy from certain individuals on this nonsensical exercise.

Look, it is a controversial topic. We had a long discussion on it in the thread started by EzeUche0 accusing him of genocide; I demonstrated how that was impossible since the applicable genocide statutes were not even in place until 1977. So at the very least can you concede that arguments can be made both ways? If you can understand this, then you'll understand how there is not necessarily hypocrisy. You are simply assuming one exact interpretation of what happened. If one has an alternative interpretation, then there is no hypocrisy.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

OK@ Kobojunkie, Inked is right that you have some EXCELLENT points on here! I am impressed. All I am saying is some times it is ok to get a little laugh in. And I agree some times I have read some comments on here that had me taken by surprise at how ruthless they are but I ignore those. People are going to be hateful and loving whether Niaraland continues to thrive or ceases to exist! I am not Nigerian and when I first came here, I had hell to pay for that but I understood that people are people. At first it did hurt me when they would say mean things about my ethnicity but now sometimes I find myself cracking up laughing because beneath it all, some of it is true.
I don’t believe we all have to exchange hugs and kisses and throw petals around and stuff. That is not me, and so I try to see things as they are and what they could potentially lead to if not quickly addressed.

I do not get hurt when I see people try to insult others; instead, I wonder how far they will be willing to take that hate. We heard and read of the horror stories of how Zimbabweans, Rwandans, Liberians, Kenyans woke up one morning with cutlasses to hack off heads and limbs of their own next door neighbors but we continue to pretend it is all far from us and somehow could never be for us. We pretend it only happens when there is war forgetting that war starts one day when people who have harbored hate for their neighbors in this way decided to put some action to it.  Ignoring a potential problem exists is not wisdom.  We have seen how this can boil over easily in places like Jos , and other parts of the north. Do you think it is impossible that it could spread or something?

How do you think this started? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550093.0.html
With people not truly hating their own brothers?

Ileke-IdI:

^^^ Dede1 should have been on this list, I swear.
Maybe ppl just couldnt read his rubbish from all the Big words [thanks to Googly synonyms] he use grin
ROFLMAO!! He definitely made the list . . . . are you kidding? Most 99% of his posts are tribal -- it almost seems that is all he needs nairaland for . . .  ROFLMAO!!
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by DapoBear(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2010
AlapoMarun:

kobojunkie is stealing the words right out of my mouth.

My biggest concern is that people like Dapo actually believe that there is a difference between tribalism and racism. If they had this easy access to the internet during the Nazi/KKK days, do you really think the comments would be any different from what we are seeing today ? Abeg, do some research on how the Nazi party rose to prominence. The similarities are eerie.

I think a lot of this is semantics. There seem to be two types of tribalism here; people are mixing up the two. One type, everyone on the face of the earth has. The second is essentially racism. But there is a difference.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2010
@KoboJ

Thanks jare. I didnt even see him.
This is what I'm saying, upon all his garbage sentiments, he's not noticeable. damn! undecided

@People clamoring for the removal of EzeUche/MaziUche, try to spend more time on this section and observe his posts.
And expect his annual epiphanies. . . .usually last from 8hrs-2days.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2010
DapoBear:

@Bbk/Baby
You need to get a life and busy yourself with sth useful. First and foremost, you are not a Nigerian, that your mum got married to a Yoruba Nigerian does not make you a yoruba nor a Nigerian. I see how angry and edgy you get when some Africans or Nigerians make reference to African Americans as bunch of dumb gang members that cover their inadequacies by using the whiteman as an excuse, yet you are usually the first to come up with derogatory statements and comments against the Igbos as if it makes you a Yoruba. You had better be careful the way you indulge in all this hateful bigotry, it has turned you into a hateful person without you even realizing it. The irony of it all is that whatever you know about Nigeria, is just what your Nigerian step Father( who may or may be prejudiced as he is human afterall) has told you about Nigeria and the snippets you got from Wiki and googled up pages, yet you argue with utter disrespect with ppl who have not in any way make derogatory statement to AA and are real Nigerians, born and raised in Nigeria and have real life and practical experience in what they talk or argue about unlike you that is reading a greatly flawed script. Nairaland is not Nigerialand, this is cyberspace anyone can spew hateful comments and claims to be anybody, it does not make it reflective of the views of the Nigerian populace at large. One thing you fail to realize is that in a room of you an igbo and a yoruba person, you will be the strange one in the mix, whether you are known to ve supported Awo's cause on NL or further denigrate Zik's name to show support to the Yorubas, it wont mean a thing when push comes to shove. I just hope that one day the wrong impression that you have got from here will not push you to commit a crime of hate against a Nigerian because obviously you are taking your tribalism game a little too seriously.

And are you the Yourba man my mom got married to? Dude, the problem. . . .THE MAIN PROBLEM, I have with u[b] Ibo MEN[/b] (ur women are waaaay different from you bitter pric*ks) is your easy ability to turn the truth on its heads without flinching; such as u are doing now! You know my history, u know my background (even people like 006 delved deep and found out who my dad was) but it is more convenient for your version of the "truth" to now turn around and say my (Step)Dad is Yoruba! See why it will be really hard to like or respect your kind?

I owe no one apologies for my views (If I actually hold any on all of this). But, what I've done on here (and will continue doing) is anytime I see an Ibo story full of lies, denigrating another group, and I investigate and poke holes in the story and can prove that its a bunch of the usual Ibo "Oh they hate me cus I'm the hottest Tamale" tale---- I'll shout if off from the roof top!

You fools are so bitter its unbelievable. The sad thing is Youre mad at the wrong party. The Hausas barbecued you, yet you hate the Yorubas for not letting themselves get enslaved by your marauding, rag-tag army! You hate them for not letting Ojukwu become their King! For them not supporting your aggressive, invading force they are to be labelled as cowards! Well, you punks didnt  want the Hausas becoming your rulers either, WTF does that make you, you hypocritical pieces of shiyyyt?!!?

Whether Ibo men love me or not is of no consequence----they biyytches is feeling the kid (as evidenced by the support my wifies done gave me on here already)  and thats what matters in the end! Ibo men can suck a big ding-a-ling for all I care.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by AlapoMarun: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2010
bk.babe97y:

And are you the Yourba man my mom got married to? Dude, the problem. . . .THE MAIN PROBLEM, I have with u[b] Ibo MEN[/b] (your women are waaaay different from you bitter pric*ks) is your easy ability to turn the truth on its heads without flinching;

O boi, even non-naija(allegedly) folks are getting sucked into the whole tribalism schtick. Funny thing is they both support the yoruba perspective of things. I present "Exhibit 2: On the dangers of internet tribalism".

I rest my case.

Make I go find MOBO444's posts to give me a little laugh
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by InkedNerd(f): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2010
bk.babe97y:

And are you the Yourba man my mom got married to? Dude, the problem. . . .THE MAIN PROBLEM, I have with u[b] Ibo MEN[/b] (your women are waaaay different from you bitter pric*ks) is your easy ability to turn the truth on its heads without flinching; such as u are doing now! You know my history, u know my background (even people like 006 delved deep and found out who my dad was) but it is more convenient for your version of the "truth" to now turn around and say my (Step)Dad is Yoruba! See why it will be really hard to like or respect your kind?

I owe no one apologies for my views (If I actually hold any on all of this). But, what I've done on here (and will continue doing) is anytime I see an Ibo story full of lies, denigrating another group, and I investigate and poke holes in the story and can prove that its a bunch of the usual Ibo "Oh they hate me cus I'm the hottest Tamale" tale---- I'll shout if off from the roof top!

You fools are so bitter its unbelievable. The sad thing is Youre mad at the wrong party. The Hausas barbecued you, yet you hate the Yorubas for not letting themselves get enslaved by your marauding, rag-tag army! You hate them for not letting Ojukwu become their King! For them not supporting your aggressive, invading force they are to be labelled as cowards! Well, you punks didnt  want the Hausas becoming your rulers either, WTF does that make you, you hypocritical pieces of shiyyyt?!!?

Whether Ibo men love me or not is of no consequence----they biyytches is feeling the kid (as evidenced by the support my wifies done gave me on here already)  and thats what matters in the end! Ibo men can suck a big ding-a-ling for all I care.

Sweetie, please stop it with all of these angry responses. I still think you're a tribalist though kiss
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by mystikal(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2010
Na wa for these our so called major tribes in 9ja. I guess the minor tribes will just sit back and watch the drama.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by tpia5: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2010
AlapoMarun:

Make I go find MOBO444's posts to give me a little laugh

what exactly do you find funny about mobo444's posts?
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Abagworo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2010
bk.babe97y:

And are you the Yourba man my mom got married to?it is more convenient for your version of the "truth" to now turn around and say my (Step)Dad is Yoruba! See why it will be really hard to like or respect your kind?

You fools are so bitter its unbelievable. The sad thing is Youre mad at the wrong party. The Hausas barbecued you, yet you[b] hate the Yorubas[/b] for not letting themselves get enslaved by your marauding, rag-tag army! You hate them for not letting Ojukwu become their King! For them not supporting your aggressive, invading force they are to be labelled as cowards! Well, you punks didnt  want the Hausas becoming your rulers either, WTF does that make you, you hypocritical pieces of shiyyyt?!!?

There is no way you will hate someone and let him marry your beloved daughter or sister.Try and figure that out.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by tpia5: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2010
OP, your list is shiit.

jarus did the same thing some years back and I wont tell you how highly annoying and irritating this stuff is.

you'd better take that list down if you like yourself.

imagine- you skip wilywily, environmental (emphasis on the mental), and other crazed xenophobes and you think you can just start opening threads anyhow to malign others?

ori e o pe.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by bkbabe97y(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2010
Abagworo:

There is no way you will hate someone and let him marry your beloved daughter or sister.Try and figure that out.

Who cares about ur silly proverbs?! Negro, u crazy! You dont have to let ur sister marry a Yoruba man, she can just as well insist that she would anyways and theres nothing you can do about it!

You a freaking tribalist---no two ways about it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Inflation Drops To 8.6 Percent, Lowest In 5 Years / Labour Party Chairman’s Wife Kidnapped By Gunmen / Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.