Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics (42497 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by tojos(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
I presume she's a doctor.
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by TwoBottles: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
tongue
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by vikstandon(m): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Boat of them are fokn ugly

Your definition!

They are lovely together...

What have your life produced....

Can you boast of producing a Kite growing up or a clay pot!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by AmazingELixir: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin grin grin

I hope that heart will still be beating normally after the vows have been made.
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
Luckysbab:

This one that is shy to even hold his wife? Except something goes wrong along the way tho, all looks well honestly.

Pastor Wilson matter lipsrsealed
Na shy guys I dey fear pass. Their 419 pass houdini's disappearing act.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by notoriousbabe: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
vikstandon:

Your definition!

They are lovely together...

What have your life produced....

Can you boast of producing a Kite growing up or a clay pot!
Boat of them are fokn ugly
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by whizbee(m): 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
u
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by chigoizie7(m): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
This one be like nurse Eliza
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Gabson001(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
dhensity:
Lol No be oluchi be this... Mehn she gave me joy some years back. Happy married life to the couple

1 Like

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Luckysbab: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
Chi59:

Na shy guys I dey fear pass. Their 419 pass houdini's disappearing act.

Some women turn out evil later on too. We've seen some of such stories shared on here.

One can only hope and pray to be lucky to find the right match. There are a lot of things that can turn a marriage sour tho; so it's left for people to realize it takes determination and purposeful efforts to keep things going, rather than going in with the mindset of a fairy tale.
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Freehuman:
"When hunger tear this guy, he go Sabi say women na liability . He looks young and hungry"

Those would be the words of a nasty , hate filled Nairaland member.
But as a lover of good things, I wish you guys a happy married life advance.
Some go help you grow easily
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
dhensity:
Lol No be oluchi be this... Mehn she gave me joy some years back. Happy married life to the couple
She dump you immediately she realize say you be yeye boyfriend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Greatfullheart: 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kapilta:
The babe carry ass small sha.

I pray say no be ass go kill me later later d way i carry the thing for my head like dada.

Nice and simple concept by the way.
SHE NO GET ANY ASS ABEG

1 Like

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Risingblue008(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
She is checking if her guy is insane

1 Like

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Truthbites: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
I prefer this caption:

Man with over carved head looks at his ...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by seanjy4konji: 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
Does that mean another niggardly is not knacking her??

Just checking heartbeat make him no die when he read chat message and see as wife deh suck multiple pricks..

They can't be tamed.

Ps.a tribe in east collect million s as bride price for a daughter that a hundred level boy will still tell her to knee and suck sick and she will. Lol
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Ekakamba: 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
Oshe bumblebee grin
grin
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Spatta: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
The Hypocrisy of the demonic introduction of Pre-wedding poses and pictures has become an Idol and every weak-minded mind wants a public display of what is meant to be a private long life of either Bliss or pain. The excitement of the wedding is not the first few days, It is the final days of a long-lasting relationship that has conquered many upheavals
The Internet has succeded in making men so foolish to put up the beginning rather than the end
Those who truly reflect on the aptness of the saying in Ecclesiastes 7:8 understand the vanity of putting up a fake charade for the marriage of a few days
Not a Fan of Pre-wedding pictures
It was introduced by feminist in the late 90s, and only sissies fall for the foolishness of feminists

3 Likes

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Platony(m): 12:03am On Oct 25, 2019
Lovely concept. Very simple!!

No be all those ones wey go dress finish come serious join like say dem dey d marriage ground already.

1 Like

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Emmafem0212: 12:44am On Oct 25, 2019
Great
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 25, 2019
Happy Marrued life to them.May God provide for the singles.
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Niksglam: 12:57am On Oct 25, 2019
Very nice
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Spatta: 1:06am On Oct 25, 2019
Latashia:

Tell me more. I can almost read your mind
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 25, 2019
Latashia:

Your time will come
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Skmoda360(m): 2:21am On Oct 25, 2019
ghanaman5050:
That boy is too young for that ass.
Na you old abi grin?
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Judybash93(m): 2:30am On Oct 25, 2019
Kapilta:

I pray say no be ass go kill me later later d way i carry the thing for my head like dada.

You're not alone bro...we plenty
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 25, 2019
Kapilta:

No be only you. Everybody loves good ass and other curvy things.
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Levi218(m): 5:07am On Oct 25, 2019
Chi59:
Guy looks like a virgin
Chineke nothing Musa no go see for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:07am On Oct 25, 2019
Heart wey she no even if e Dey beat for m lol..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) / Groom's Reaction After Opening Bride's Veil (Video) / My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.