Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Be Careful With Your Secrets! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be Careful With Your Secrets! (24615 Views)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / Why You Should Stop Sharing Your Secrets With Others! / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by Gabson001(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrHistorian:
If you as a person is proud of all of your actions. Will there be a secret to be kept in the first place?

The only thing that should be kept a secret is a PATENTABLE IDEA. Any other thing kept as a secret exposes you to be a criminal and nothing more.

Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by HowDareU: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
OP, have you seen two people engrossed in gossip before? To some people, sharing other people's secrets is a hobby that must be accomplished. Abi gossip no dey sweet? Check my blog for your security and safety issues: www.securitymattersafrica.com
Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by Truthbites: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hmmm...some people believe in open confession and exposure of those secrets.. especially oyibos....they prefer to tell the world n clear their hearts

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
Secret ,what secret?this's why Nigerians die quicker than others,every time you hear them talking about keeping secrets, what secret and why do you feel the need to have secrets?

What I say inside is what I say on the mountain top,nobody can blackmail me,Because I have nothing to hide.

3 Likes

Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by idonhammer: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
That is it, secret is when u know alone.

Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by kinzd(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
Patentable idea like?
MrHistorian:
If you as a person is proud of all of your actions. Will there be a secret to be kept in the first place?

The only thing that should be kept a secret is a PATENTABLE IDEA. Any other thing kept as a secret exposes you to be a criminal and nothing more.

Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by happney65: 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
TwoBottles:
There is nothing secret in life anymore, everything is now in the open. If my neighbor's daughter could post her bikini body on social media for all to see, what else is she hiding from me?

Stupid girl..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Hahahahahah... !

But some of us have access to so many secrets of people around us by spiritual advantage...!

Too bad! It's not everyone that can lockup secrets from spiritually inclined fellas

Daniel and Joseph are two guys that got access to top notch secrets in the Bible. It's possible

I learnt the secret to olamides fame through a dream I had about him in 2013. I told an IFA priest and he interpreted the dream and a secret about Olamides fame was revealed. It's a secret
Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
Truthbites:
Hmmm...some people believe in open confession and exposure of those secrets.. especially oyibos....they prefer to tell the world n clear their hearts

Don't be deceived. Oyibo nor dey share their secrets. Na white lie them dey tell una. Them go tell you about their family and life and those things na secret to Nigerians but it's nothing to Oyibo. But the main oyibo secret them nor go tell you. Them nor go tell you about their spiritual powers like witchcraft and occult

8 Likes

Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by millionboi2: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
euromilion:
Secret ,what secret?this's why Nigerians die quicker than others,every time you hear them talking about keeping secrets, what secret and why do you feel the need to have secrets?

What I say inside is what I say on the mountain top,nobody can blackmail me,Because I have nothing to hide.
my dear u just said my mind.

If u like share my naked pic on social media,it wouldn't move me bcoz I'm not beta than dos ones dat act blue film is just God grace,or hear say I say ......na u get ur ear u can hear anytin.
Bleep secret u shall all die someday.
I enjoy/live life in full......I fear nothing on earth xpt God almighty,I can talk to anybody no matter his position in d society provided I hv my facts.

If I tell u somtin which ever way u react to it define u and not me.

3 Likes

Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by sylve11: 12:07am On Oct 25, 2019
Abcruz:
Three friends can only keep a secret if two are dead.

Be careful with your secret.

correct! cool

1 Like

Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by Nezero(m): 12:11am On Oct 25, 2019
MrHistorian:

I used to think that way. But I was wrong.

Lots of sociopaths among us who want to dominate us or take advantage of our innocence. Trust no one with private details.

Honesty Privacy is the best policy

6 Likes

Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by Soul47(m): 12:16am On Oct 25, 2019
You couldn't have said it better.
Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by CanadaOrBust: 12:38am On Oct 25, 2019
Nezero:

I used to think that way. But I was wrong.

Lots of sociopaths among us who want to dominate us or take advantage of our innocence. Trust no one with private details.

Honesty Privacy is the best policy

This is the Internet age. Unless u stay offline u have no privacy or secrets. Get used to it and plan accordingly

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by RoyalBlu(f): 1:17am On Oct 25, 2019
faithfull18:

war or wall, which?

Auto correct is nobody's friend I tell you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 1:40am On Oct 25, 2019
Biritiko:
Lol.
Who doesn’t know this?

You'll be surprised.
Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 25, 2019
......As for me,

it's # love all,

TRUST NONE!

1 Like

Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by bisoye11(m): 2:52am On Oct 25, 2019
A secrets is the pathway to answer prayers, if you can't keep secret, you can't receive anything spiritually.secret sometime doesn't mean you don't have to share, you just need to share with the right person.
Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by heartofcity12: 3:08am On Oct 25, 2019
MrHistorian:

That means everybody is a criminal. We all have a secret at some point in life.
Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by heartofcity12: 3:19am On Oct 25, 2019
euromilion:

Secret could come in different forms. Think deep, secrets aren’t always bad things we do.. Wouldn’t an impotent keep that as a secret? There is more to SECRET.
Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 25, 2019
MrHistorian:

Are you proud of all your actions?
Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by Meti99(m): 4:33am On Oct 25, 2019
This is one of the very few piece I have ever taken time to read patiently on nairaland in a long while.
Beautiful composition
Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:17am On Oct 25, 2019
MrHistorian:

I don't agree sir.
Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by kikelomojessy(f): 5:23am On Oct 25, 2019
Why would I want to share a secret, my own secret with bestie or even anyone sef? Will the person help me to undo the did? Does the person has magical powers to make me forget the pain or trauma that it gives my heart when ever I recall the incident? Well, if the person will not partake in the shame(if it's a terrible one and there is a possibility of one being publicly disgrace), pain (if I cry at night, you too must cry, have sleepless night) and death (if there is death penalty for such, will the shared die with me?)

I can't share secret, it can only remain a secret cos it hasn't been told. Will just tell, my heart and head. Awon bestie mi, stay there is nothing that I have told you that is a secret, it all just normal life ups and down.

But I can always keep yours if you can trust me. But me won't tell shit.
Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by nelsonose: 5:50am On Oct 25, 2019
One of my lecturers in school then would jokingly say "The secret of secret is secret". This is further corroborated by the saying that, "It is better to always keep shut and be thought a fool than to speak and erased all doubts". Trust no man, a secret let out is no more a secret.
Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 25, 2019
I choose not to burden my heart by keeping secret. I’ll definitely tell someone. If you like tell the whole world, as long as no one is putting food on my table, I don’t care. Try telling your secret and see how free you’ll feel as a human. Who cares!

1 Like

Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by octopusfreaky(f): 6:09am On Oct 25, 2019
Truthbites:
I love their lifestyle, even in the bible many secrets were exposed. Free yourself from all negativities you call secret, there is nothing new under heavens. At times, what you call secret has been revealed to some people who dont even know you.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful With Your Secrets! by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2019
I'm an open page I do not have a secret. With Christ in me I can be open and not afraid.
But do I even have a secret self...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter / Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? / Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.