Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison (71722 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison by godofuck231: 6:33am On Oct 25, 2019
realstars:
Oh sinner man, where are you running to? This is just the beginning, cool down, life will reject you very soon.
that poor dog in the cops cruiser is already confused
Re: Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2019
Hmmmm!!! The stage has been set and the drama is being acted.

Has he not been in prison before his last court appearance? Did he look beaten and sick in court?

Barely a week, and inmates of one cell are beating him while inmates of another don't want him out of fear.

This story doesn't add up and reeks of intent to get this guy out of prison!
Re: Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison by Okennwa: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2019
donprinyo:

Guy u wicked o
So u re inbed with the killer. Will you keep quite? The clown� ain't seen nothing, i wish they will do far worst than this to him!!.
Re: Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison by Reelmii: 7:16am On Oct 25, 2019
Please oo... is Clifford Orji still alive

both of them should be in the same cell... the will really compliment each other

if one no chop the other, the other go kill one
Re: Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison by Fixion(m): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2019
Evil soul, na your body go tell you.
Re: Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison by Orpe7(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2019
When the idiot turned himself to the Naija Jack the Ripper he didnt know abi
Abeg make una turn him face to chinese man own
Re: Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison by donprinyo(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2019
Okennwa:
So u re inbed with the killer. Will you keep quite? The clown� ain't seen nothing, i wish they will do far worst than this to him!!.
Coconut head. Ur mind is evil and despicable. U will even do worse just dat u r weak and a coward.
Re: Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison by Advancedman(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Omihanifa:
Why won't they avoid him when he's possessed undecided silly man that goes about killing people

Local serial killer

The other inmates should use his ass as cum depot anytime they are in the mood they should just g@ngbang him to the point of death shocked

Trust this people at your loss.
They have started scheming to put him in VIP if you know you know.
Re: Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison by tck2000(m): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2019
realstars:
Oh sinner man, where are you running to? This is just the beginning, cool down, life will reject you very soon.
Lol
Re: Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison by ikwedim(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2019
berrystunn:

Now I understand why you did not pass any exams
Read again.
Buhari your president, which of the exam he passed? Ndi affidavit
Re: Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2019
mikkyjagga1:
Which God do you mean?
The merciful God?

No, God of anger.
Re: Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison by smitaro(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2019
na wa Oo.. even devil self reject am.
law of karma..
Re: Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison by Captaincee(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2019
This is just the beginning bro, chillax round two years s coming.
Re: Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison by Boulexposed: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
alphaNomega:

Please go to school and learn about AIDS. Do not lower Nigeria's average national IQ, 74 is already too low.

Anal Sex Leads To Adult Diapers

Re: Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison by Swinger60(f): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
Very Good, Please Tie white hanky around his neck and send him to his maker
I liked your post.

This is a case of our madness pass your madness.

The guy is not mentally OK sha, you read where they said he stares while other inmates goes their activity?

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison by Meenah53(f): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
Good for him,he aven't see anything just started
.Vampire.
Re: Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison by berrystunn(m): 12:12am On Oct 27, 2019
ikwedim:

Buhari your president, which of the exam he passed? Ndi affidavit

I know ipob hand writing...
Re: Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison by meobizy(f): 4:30pm On May 27, 2020
So, there’s no protective custody in Nigerian prisons? I guess it’s catered more to the wealthy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag / Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account / South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.