Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai (45951 Views)

Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by inspitation: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2019
Bloggers oo which one come be igbinedion drop out again?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by gbefun40(m): 9:11am On Oct 25, 2019
That arena reminds me of pastor Wilson,Hope after the exercise dem no go start watin I suspect.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by Angelfrost(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Come to Spain..
I'd make sure I fúck this man's wife ..

Let me guess... That would be the biggest achievement of your earthly existence!!!... Clap for yourself.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2019
pocohantas:
This is one good part about marrying/dating ancestors. They allow you do your youthful exuberance in peace grin. They will just be looking at you like "this pikin sef"

Ever since Regina married this man, naso so tattoo she dey plaster for body. Abi na all her shenanigans for IG?

If na all these U-27 bfs, they will rush to NL.
"My girlfriend just drew a tattoo on her arms, should I breakup with her?"

His teammates would come and start commenting the usual nonsense. I hate small boys ehn. They don't ever focus on the things that matter grin

What are you blabbing?

Go and marry
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by jimb(m): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2019
generationz:

Is that why you refused to give a single line space in this whole write up? undecided

lolzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by Emmasnoop(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2019
Everything Una they tell us when Una one fu.. K too make Una come tell me too oh I dey wait
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by chineduemmao: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2019
So this girl dropped out of school to fuccck and play tennis abi? Common is scarse these days
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by Comradebest1: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2019
The only thing I see here is a father and daughter angry
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Go and marry angry
Like seriously? U said this to me cry
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by carlos1(m): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Come to Spain..

Bleep! Bleep!! Bleep!!! That's the only thing u r good at. Go n make money, jee chuba ego nwanne
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by CaptainMitch: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2019
You no wan dey sleep nakked before undecided
AwkaetitiBabe:
Like seriously? U said this to me cry
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2019
CaptainMitch:
You no wan dey sleep nakked before undecided
But u don't say such. Everyone got their own time. Don't rub such in my face next time.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by Dextre(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2019
Money good o
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by Dextre(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Come to Spain..

I pity you fa... With the jazz we dem don do for this girl body,if u try am, na from dat Spain u go begin somersault back to naija
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by SolarHub(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2019
Ok

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. GET OUR 1KVA COMPLETE SOLAR SYSTEM AT A PROMO PRICE TODAY... CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by DonTattaglia: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Come to Spain..

With your dirty u-shaped prick abi..
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by paix(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Come to Spain..
Are You wishing that somebody does same to your wife? That's if you're married or intend to get married.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by paix(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2019
Comradebest1:
The only thing I see here is a father and daughter angry
That's how it's supposed to be. Not like a master and a house maid.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by Americanboy35: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2019
AND SO?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by kikelomojessy(f): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2019
generationz:

Is that why you refused to give a single line space in this whole write up? undecided

He is scared of fullstop too.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by paix(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2019
gbefun40:
That arena reminds me of pastor Wilson,Hope after the exercise dem no go start watin I suspect.
Somebody is busy thinking of how to make money, and you're here busy suspecting what might or might not happen in somebody's home. No wonder the poverty level is increasing by the day.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by felix10(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2019
What type of business is this man into?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by CaptainMitch: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2019
No vex my dear
AwkaetitiBabe:
But u don't say such. Everyone got their own time. Don't rub such in my face next time.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by confyy007(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2019
Is Regina still a Nigerian actress though?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by AngelicBeing: 11:04am On Oct 25, 2019
pocohantas:
This is one good part about marrying/dating ancestors. They allow you do your youthful exuberance in peace grin. They will just be looking at you like "this pikin sef"

Ever since Regina married this man, naso so tattoo she dey plaster for body. Abi na all her shenanigans for IG?

His teammates would come and start commenting the usual nonsense. I hate small boys ehn. They don't ever focus on the things that matter grin
Hian shocked
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by Bondinus(m): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by seunfape(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2019
This man brain go don reduce
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by totosucker(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
Op, who told you that Ned Nwoko is from warri? Always get your facts straight.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by Annie001: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
Beautiful couple
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by monerozi5590: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
kelvine:
What a rich man does is breaking news
What a poor man does is heart breaking.

Lol. Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai by DMerciful(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
You cant compare a young guy that has only one gf to an old man that has over 3 wives. He has seen a lot of women in his lifetime to be bothered about little things but that young man that has only one does not have the liberty of choice without cheating or breaking up. Cut our young guys some slack; I'm surprised you're celebrating polygamy
pocohantas:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Slays In Bridal Attire (photo) / #bbnaija: Cocoice Returns To Nigeria, Begins Media Tour (photos) / Adediwura Becky Adesegha Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.