Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

Paul Scholes Begs Man United To Sign Out-of-favour Arsenal Star,ozil - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Scholes Begs Man United To Sign Out-of-favour Arsenal Star,ozil (316 Views)

Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / Manchester United Can't Win The Premier League With Romelu Lukaku - Paul Scholes / Even Messi Will Struggle At Manchester United - Paul Scholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Scholes Begs Man United To Sign Out-of-favour Arsenal Star,ozil by NaijaCelebrity: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2019
Mesut Ozil is believed to be the answer to Man United's problems, Paul Scholes claims. The Arsenal midfielder has only made two appearances under Unai Emery this season,but Scholes believes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer should look in the direction of the German on short term basis Mesut Ozil could be the answer to Man United's problems in the midfield, according to Paul Scholes.

The former England international believes the Arsenal outcast would solve Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's problem on a short term basis. Ozil has been frozen out of the Gunners squad since the arrival of Unai Emery last season and has made just two appearances so far. READ ALSO: NAIJ.com upgrades to Legit.ng The German midfielder was left out of Arsenal's Europa League win over Portuguese side Vitoria de Guimaraes at the Emirates.

But Scholes who watched as United defeated Partizan Belgrade in their group game suggested that his former team should sign the ex-Real Madrid star. "Yeah, I can't understand it. I think he's a player who can link a team together. "I think he's got great quality, he's shown that in his career. "He could be an answer short term, I don't know. "I think that would be up to him ultimately, if he wants to take a pay cut. "No, I probably can't [see it happening] but I just think he's the type of player, short term, that Manchester United could do with," Scholes said.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/paul-scholes-begs-man-united-to-sign-out-of-favour-arsenal-star-ozil/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

'I Never Felt Need To Leave The Best Club In World' - Messi On Ronaldo's Advice / Npfl: Lmc Seals Five-year Deal With Next Tv / "Man United Boss Wanted Me To Stay"...lukaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.