Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,226 members, 7,967,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:56 PM

Intercontinental Bank Calls For Interview At Last. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Bank Calls For Interview At Last. (962 Views)

Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank Calls For Interview At Last. by khris(m): 7:06pm On May 21, 2007
Guys,I just received an sms this evening inviting me for an interview with Intercontinental Bank on the 30th of May.Any information on how their interview looks like will be highly appreciated.Thanks guys.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Calls For Interview At Last. by yankidelta(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2007
Well dress well,study ur cv n make sure u can defend everything in it paying attention to small details as dates making sure they all correspond then also be as knowledgeable as u can be on ur course of study n have some idea about banking, with all these u should scale through.I'm training right now with them so talking from some experience n hope u find it useful smiley
Re: Intercontinental Bank Calls For Interview At Last. by akonamone(m): 9:37pm On May 21, 2007
Hi guys just got my text also, please i need more info on the format of the interview, how many people on the panel?, how many people they are likely to take, what type of banking questions do we need to know?, do we need to know more about the bank? PLEASE HELP!
Re: Intercontinental Bank Calls For Interview At Last. by seun001(m): 8:03am On May 22, 2007
fisrt of all,memorize everything on your cv,all dates most importantly.pls do not create a credibility crisis.for every question,find a reason for your answer,cos you cant just answer a question without having a reason for it.again think on your feet,try and maintain eye contact with your interviewers for short periods of time.do not stare them down,it might be considered as an affront.pay attention to your dressing also.try and look proffesional in your looks and composture.also its difficult to determine the kind of questions of the direction it will take.so just broaden your mind and expect almost anything.know your course of study well also.also the duration of the interview will be determined by your responses.if your response is not good,it will drag on as they may be looking for a reason to employ you.remember to thank them for their time.be punctual ooooo!!this is wot i can come up with.wishing you the best of luck.cheers
Re: Intercontinental Bank Calls For Interview At Last. by tunji370: 5:55pm On May 22, 2007
hello house,
Pls I like to know where u sat for your test and where the interview will be taking place aswell as the training? I sat for my test in Ibadan 17th march,2007.
If any one from Ibadan got the same invitation for interview pls let the house know.
thanks
Tunji
Re: Intercontinental Bank Calls For Interview At Last. by bruce(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2007
@khris
Please tell us where you sat for your test and the date. Also where your interview will be taking place.
I sat in PH on the 17th March.

Please your response will be highly appreciated.

Take heed to the advice provided by the experienced members of the house. Also don't forget to study about the bank too, ie members of board, chairman, ceo, etc and other profile of the bank.

God luck and believe God is with thee.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Calls For Interview At Last. by khris(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2007
Hey Bruce,I sat for the test in Enugu at Command Day secondary School on the 17th of March,2007.The Interview will be at their regional office at 16 Hospital Road,GRA Enugu on the 30th of May.I hope this helps.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Calls For Interview At Last. by bruce(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2007
Thanks Khris, i wonder what is holding that of PH.

All the same be at your best and Good luck once more!
Re: Intercontinental Bank Calls For Interview At Last. by extee(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2007
Landers,
Please how much is Intercontinental Bank paying now. I mean during and after training. Please help out with detailed info if possible. Am waiting brodas
C ya at the top

(1) (Reply)

Urgent -21st Century Technologies / Dpr Why This Long! Ha Bamana / Urgent! Fidelity Test Format?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.