Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,489 members, 7,940,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Please How Can I Manage 10k Per Semester In School ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please How Can I Manage 10k Per Semester In School ? (280 Views)

Please How Can a friend Manage 10k Per Semester / 10 Things You Need To Know About The Prolonged First Semester In Unilorin / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Manage 10k Per Semester In School ? by lazkizz(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pls nairalanders, this my first time posting on this forum
Lemme get straight to the point.
I just got admitted to one of the best federal university in the northern part of the county, and my problem now is how I going to manage the little 10k my uncle promise to be sending to me per semester, for my feeding and probably daily runnings in school.
Pls guy I need your advice on how to plan and manage that money because there's no other way to get a extra income while in school.
All ideas are very welcome?
Can someone please give me a good example on how he survived with a low financial status while he/she was in school.
Like in details how much you spent on food stuff, photocopies, transport, airtime/data e.t.c
Re: Please How Can I Manage 10k Per Semester In School ? by Yusufnairaland2: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Impossible is an understatement.
A semester is minimum of 3months and maximum of 4.(12weeks for lecture plus 2/3weeks for examination)
No matter how ridiculously cheap foodstuffs is in the north, it's just not possible..)
Re: Please How Can I Manage 10k Per Semester In School ? by Chizuru01(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
As a Fresher, only textbooks and Handouts will finish up your money.

You should try and start indomie and Egg business or Toasted Yale bread and Egg business in your neighborhood.

Do it in the morning between 6am to 8am B4 lectures and in the evening between 4pm to whenever you are tired

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Manage 10k Per Semester In School ? by budaatum: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
My dear op. Have you no other uncles?

I strongly advise you to learn to multiply the 10k per semester your uncle promised you because from experience, that 10k a semester will become 10k a year pretty soon!

The person above me gave good advise.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Manage 10k Per Semester In School ? by sexycat: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
crazy uncle , 10k per semester, i'm sure the uncle doesn't live in Nigeria. you better start tasking all your other uncles far and near.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Manage 10k Per Semester In School ? by budaatum: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
sexycat:
crazy uncle , 10k per semester, i'm sure the uncle doesn't live in Nigeria. you better start tasking all your other uncles far and near.
Why "crazy uncle"? Na uncle bon am? Abi u no no meaning of "uncle" mak I helep u?

Op, abeg tell sexycat how much your papa and mama de give you every month!

(1) (Reply)

Python Skills Needed For 2020 / . / WAEC Releases Results Of WASSCE 2019 Second Series For Private Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.