Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death (38320 Views)

Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG / NYSC Debunks Alleged Deliberate Killing Of Almajiri Boy By Corps Member / Another Pretty Kano Corper Dies In Ghastly Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by xboyelyusuf(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
If he is a southerner pls someone should advise him before those blood sucking barbarians descend on him.
You didn't have problem with him beating someone's child to death. But you are quick to display your unparalleled bigotry by calling people blood sucking barbarians.
Shouldn't rule of law take its course in this case? And 48 bigotic idiots liked this comment, Tuehh
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by ud4u: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
Don't be quick to anger
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Carsontyqa(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
Gimli:
This News is thrash..

the boy is from plateau state, a Christian. The whole stuff was an accident, the child trip from the Corper legs and hit is head.The almajiri didn't die that instance, was not even an almajiri cos He have a father and mother....
And who told you Almajiri's have no parents? Do you even bother to check or ask what Almajiri means before coming on here to spew rubbish?

RIP to him
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Solorrman(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
dayveed1:
Mumu boy
man followers,man worshippers,ogogoro religious baboons
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Solorrman(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Sonnobax15:
shocked Make una leave am,as long as it's an almijiri in the north that he killed,he kolo go cure..jungle justice na sure banker 4 he head.
what abt kidnappers and ritual killings is it known in the north more or east ?
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
If he is a southerner pls someone should advise him before those blood sucking barbarians descend on him.

I am sure you must be referring to those Cannibalistic barbarians from your enclave.
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Hate speech.

If a northerner did it in your state, can you guarantee his safety?
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Majesty82(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
Just like that? :-service continued in a different PPA(correction center) be dat
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Quality20(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
instead of giving d boy to d nearest Igbo luxurious bus going to d east for outright christianization n induction as drug courier for d Igbo drug lords, he killed him
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Susu888(m): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
osusuallstars:
if na soldier kill person here now , the army go hide am , transfer him to another place and tell us na inter cult fight.
a beg free the corper joor after all almajiri no get papa nor mama

I pray ur children be treated the same. I pray u and all ur family members die a painful death and may u live in shame , humiliation, sickness and and agony till the day ur miserable spirit departs this world.
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by najib632(m): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
He killed someone, but to you he did no wrong. May Allah cause you and everyone who liked your post child to die the same way.
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
is he not a blood sucking barbarian for beating a small boy?

1 Like

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Lovelygrl: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
R.i.p to the boy.
That corper should be charged with murder. He should be made to face full warth of the law, to serve as a deterrent to others who hate and are malicious to people.
Wasting several years in school to end up as a child killer
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Juventus4life: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
HoldenCaulfield:

Look at this barbarian Igbo meathead, someone lost his life and you here spewing hatred, may you die a painful death soon like the boy
Bros the lunatic weak me
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by lebete3000: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
superlanny:
When village people want to get you, it can come in various forms and at anytime, unfortunately, na fruit dem use catch this one, I know there is frustration in the land, probably he wanted lagos, or abuja posting, but got kano.
I have always said this to anyone who cares to listen, channel your anger and frustration with sense and in a way that will not ruin you.

Many of these Almajiris are just a ticking time bomb. Always looking at foreigners like they're the cause of their misfortune, instead of channeling their frustration at the right sources.
How can they anyway? When they've already been brainwashed.
I always behave myself around them whenever them dey intentionally misbehave, cos I know they'll just switch over to their language at the slightest opportunity. I can already see it in their eyes.
Na make me do wetin I wan do, comot for here be my own aim, they're one of the distractions I'll have to wade through in my journey to success.
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by kogi2010: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
use ur problem? if dey want to kill him dey would have done dat b4 d police arrived
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by chidex88: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Jay5mie:
Fake news
Not fake news o, I served in Bebeji Local government and my Hausa friend back then called me immediately it happened. I had to pass the information to our group whatsApp so that people around can look for a way to secure the lives of others because the people already rounded the lodge by then bringing out their properties and setting it ablaze
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Solorrman(m): 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
Geonigga:
Village people with 4G netwrk
In our area village people doesn't mean a man or some one that lives in a village settlement. Village people can be found even in the natives of Lagos,Abuja and Los Angeles because village people are the people that get brain but worthless to reason,they worship a guy instead of God in the name of being wise and educated. They worship a guy that has penix and anus as a God,there is no way a sensible being would believe a God can have anus and even pee and pass gass..
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Solorrman(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Angelfrost:

Real mumu... How can you go to the North, and not hide yourself at all times... If he survives this, he will caution himself.
Do u forget that it's only in the north that ritual money by sacrifices of daddy's and ur mummy's never happens,it's only in the north that u will hardly get some one fvcking his mum and sister yet call himself educated,we dnt eat donkeys,monkeys,maggots,dogs,pigs,flies,cochroachs in the north.

1 Like

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by mrsuccessful(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID... How old are you, mod do something about this idiot

1 Like

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Fuckgovt: 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
on him or all the corpers there
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
HoldenCaulfield:

Look at this barbarian Igbo meathead, someone lost his life and you here spewing hatred, may you die a painful death soon like the boy

I've replace the death with life through taking your little miserable own.

Get lost because a poor wall gecko like you can't decide my death... I will live to tell the truth to the people... Kiss the sad truth.
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Kingrahmanumar(m): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
I think the corps member is the barbarian in this case, wetin small pikin go do u wey u go beat am to stupor

1 Like

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by sundamonex(m): 12:47am On Oct 26, 2019
Nawa o...

Meanwhile...

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by ahukannakate(f): 1:45am On Oct 26, 2019
All Corp members in that local government should just japa.
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
Whether he is or not, crime is crime... Stop playing this ethnic stupidity here
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:45am On Oct 26, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
Whether he is or not, crime is crime... Stop playing this ethnic stupidity here
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 26, 2019
Jay5mie:
Fake news
am currently serving in the same LGA but i had to leave there yesterday cus there was tension.

na true story bros.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by mfm04622: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

He that killed another human bein is not blood sucking?
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by BluntBoy(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Advise him to do what?

He has a murder case on his head, and it happened in Bebeji. He is going nowhere but prison or the gallows.

If the story happened the exact way it was reported, then the Corps member allowed his anger to kill him. Anger has landed a lot of people in prisons all over the country.

Many people need anger management classes.
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by sayisayi(m): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2019
Small education and the corper feels entitled abi, they should roast his nuts so he loses the ability to have children and force him to adopt five Kano pikin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? / Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila / Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.