Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,107 members, 7,931,770 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 12:13 PM

Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 (20449 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Get Solar Powered Charging Points To Charge Their Devices / Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Mark9854(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
Infinix and Tecno where great, I for one am not going to forget that because of them a lot of us had our first access to Android at cheap prices... my problem with them is their refusal to EVOLVE, sadly few months from now I see Tecno and Infinix deep sunk into OBLIVION...
#Team XIAOMI and PROUD!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by jaeyking(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
richmoneyoliver:
The kind chain dix tecno use tie me bad ghan, ND I wan break this chain but no fit,,,,, I want to be free from the shackles of tecno and infinix spirit in my life

I have said it.
After using this infinix s4 never again
I am moving back to Nokia.
Only if S4 will get android 10 update.
Which I doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by stanley000: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
lol even if u are lucky to receive any update it will be foolish of u to update a Device that the processor can barely run the current os. that's how I spoilt my xiaomi when I updated to Android 8. a new working phone suddenly could hardly bootup let alone launch WhatsApp. the only phones built for updates are iPhones and maybe Samsung, not that I put the word "maybe"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by PAQ(m): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ajibam:
Lol, when xiaomi has started rolling out Android 11 on its devices.

Bros its MIUI 11, and its based on Android 9 pie and Android 10( the latest).

Android 11 is not out pls.
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Teeboy2300(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ajibam:
Lol, when xiaomi has started rolling out Android 11 on its devices.
It's MIUI 11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Gwandana: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
step by step tecno is moving
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by pemoney(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
solzil:
Infinix hot 8 has no 4G network on GLO and MTN.... Mtchheeeeee

I don't think so ..am using hot8 and I have been enjoying 4G network ..in ondo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by IbukunSangotola(m): 6:49am On Oct 27, 2019
solzil:
I think that's hot 8 lite
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2019
Bamsherif:
Nigerians will complain of tecno and infinix phones....comparing them with iphone, samsung, huawei etc...is not fair because there is a big difference in price....tecno and infinix are focusing on the market where they can make sales and have seen that we only want cheap devices....you can't expect a rat to run like a horse now....you are buying phones at those price range and expecting to have heaven and earth or same quality as iphone and samsung....infinix zero that has very good quality and features for over 100k doesn't hit in the Nigeria market or infinix s3x that came with snapdragon processor which went for above 65k....una buy am? So this thing is a matter of cost of production...if u have money go for top quality phones and stop complaining of infinix and tecno abeg

I disagree.
Phone is not just about RAM, ROM and camera. Infinix Zero 6 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 and the price is ₦105,000. However, there is a Nokia 6.2 with the same chipset that goes for ₦72,000. Today, no one is buying zero 6 because of price. What transsion is doing is to give us low quality chipset coupled with big battery and a camera that depreciates over time and sell at relatively low price. I like them actually. It's business. They understood their target market and they keep rolling out what would fly without stress.

1 Like

Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by hardeycute(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2019
Norman4real:
Infinix, maybe!!

Tecno, hell no!! grin grin that's not going to happen
You don't even know about the brand you're using. It's the same thing
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by hayjhay(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
stanley000:
lol even if u are lucky to receive any update it will be foolish of u to update a Device that the processor can barely run the current os. that's how I spoilt my xiaomi when I updated to Android 8. a new working phone suddenly could hardly bootup let alone launch WhatsApp. the only phones built for updates are iPhones and maybe Samsung, not that I put the word "maybe"

That is one reason why I never update Android OS
Happened when I used infinix grin
To me updating and Android 7.0 or something doesn't make sense na
Because these applications will still run on them
The only ones that require updates are like 5.0
Chikina
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by hayjhay(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
Jaymaxxy:

I disagree.
Phone is not just about RAM, ROM and camera. Infinix Zero 6 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 and the price is ₦105,000. However, there is a Nokia 6.2 with the same chipset that goes for ₦72,000. Today, no one is buying zero 6 because of price. What transsion is doing is to give us low quality chipset coupled with big battery and a camera that depreciates over time and sell at relatively low price. I like them actually. It's business. They understood their target market and they keep rolling out what would fly without stress.

You got it ooooooo
What I will u look out for in phones as from now on
Is 3gb (at least )coupled with either SD 625 and 808 above or better still 2.0Ghz above with octa core
Chinkina.....
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2019
prinxwizard:
Waiting for the Note 5 upgrade....
me too o cheesy
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Jimgym(m): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
Definitely something to look forward to.
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Yyvonne: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Android 10? These guys are really trying
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kvngfrosh:
What of normal spark 3

Check your device for update.
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
KingLennon:
Infinix and tecno have really tried in giving us good phones at a moderate price.

That's the point but people are not getting it.
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
MartinsD12:

Camon 12 is covered

What about Camon 12 Pro?
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by MartinsD12(m): 2:01am On Nov 01, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

What about Camon 12 Pro?
No problem with that one
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Kvngfrosh(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

Check your device for update.
No upgrade to a new version
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Favbolu(m): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
solzil:
it has on MTN
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by solzil(m): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
Share ur proof
Favbolu:
it has on MTN
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Favbolu(m): 12:01am On Nov 02, 2019
solzil:
Share ur proof

1 Like

Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Favbolu(m): 12:02am On Nov 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by jesusvictory: 12:14am On Nov 02, 2019

Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by solzil(m): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
I have seen it...tanx 4 sharing...[quote author=Favbolu post=83668413][/quote]

Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Teeboy2300(m): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bamsherif:
Nigerians will complain of tecno and infinix phones....comparing them with iphone, samsung, huawei etc...is not fair because there is a big difference in price....tecno and infinix are focusing on the market where they can make sales and have seen that we only want cheap devices....you can't expect a rat to run like a horse now....you are buying phones at those price range and expecting to have heaven and earth or same quality as iphone and samsung....infinix zero that has very good quality and features for over 100k doesn't hit in the Nigeria market or infinix s3x that came with snapdragon processor which went for above 65k....una buy am? So this thing is a matter of cost of production...if u have money go for top quality ph
ones and stop complaining of infinix and tecno abeg
Who will buy zero 6 with Snapdragon 636
Any phone they manage to give a good processor will be so expensive Nokia X6 with the same processor is half de price
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Ejadike(m): 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
People will still complain about a brand they don't know how to build
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Ejadike(m): 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
stanley000:
Hmmm.. Never heard of this one before
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by investigator007: 10:04am On Nov 03, 2019
One step at a time... good upgrade
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Mohbola(f): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
That'll be cool
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by phonedaddy: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2019
PAQ:

Bros its MIUI 11, and its based on Android 9 pie and Android 10( the latest).

Android 11 is not out pls.
dont mind him grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Nigeria’s Booming Stolen Phones Trade / How To Remove Monkey Test And Time Service Permanently / Nokia 9 Pureview Likely To Come With Penta-Lens Rear Camera Setup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.