Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,553 members, 7,951,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

My Life Under Threat, Let Me Return Your Money – Duncan Mighty Begs Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life Under Threat, Let Me Return Your Money – Duncan Mighty Begs Okorocha (678 Views)

I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair / Senator Adeleke’s Life Under Threat, PDP Cries Out / Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life Under Threat, Let Me Return Your Money – Duncan Mighty Begs Okorocha by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Popular Nigerian musician, Duncan Mighty has raised the
alarm over threat to his life after receiving money from
former Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha.
The popular musician on Friday took to his Instagram page begging
to return the alleged money given to him by Okorocha to
record a song.

According to him, his life has been threatened since
Okorocha allegedly paid the money to him....
The ‘Port-Harcourt first son’ as popularly known, in his open
letter to Okorocha, begged to return the money, adding that
he has also been invited by the police over the same matter.
Read more of this:- https://dailypost.ng/2019/10/25/my-life-under-threat-let-me-return-your-money-duncan-mighty-begs-okorocha/amp/

Re: My Life Under Threat, Let Me Return Your Money – Duncan Mighty Begs Okorocha by Infinixhot6: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
Arant nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Gov Seyi Makinde / An Observation Of The October 30, 2019 Judgment Of The Supreme Court / Gov Okowa Spotted At Bayelsa Pdp Grand Finale Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.