Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,198 members, 7,880,738 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Can Go To Jail For Chioma And I Once Spent N17m Shopping For Her - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Go To Jail For Chioma And I Once Spent N17m Shopping For Her - Davido (495 Views)

Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Go To Jail For Chioma And I Once Spent N17m Shopping For Her - Davido by GistWorld(f): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
Davido has revealed he can go to jail for Chioma. While declaring his undying love for her, he also revealed he once spent N17m on her in Dubai.

He says he bought her bracelets, designer bags and all amounted to $46,000 which is N17m when converted to Nigerian currency.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4DAo87F1ub/

http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/10/i-can-go-to-jail-for-chioma-and-i-once.html

Re: I Can Go To Jail For Chioma And I Once Spent N17m Shopping For Her - Davido by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Damn
Re: I Can Go To Jail For Chioma And I Once Spent N17m Shopping For Her - Davido by Idonki(f): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
She is very lucky

(1) (Reply)

SO SWEET!!! Mr Eazi Gets A Surprise From His Bae Temi Otedola / Woman Who Got Married At 56 Welcomes Baby Boy - Toktok9ja Media / Portharcourt Comedian (Ten Mc) Tortured By Police, Plan To Sue Police force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.