Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,080 members, 7,973,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:08 PM

Learn Mini Importation From The Scratch And Make Massive Profit Selling Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Mini Importation From The Scratch And Make Massive Profit Selling Products (528 Views)

Make 50k Daily Profit Selling Chopbarh Vouchers / A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Mini Importation From The Scratch And Make Massive Profit Selling Products by STANNYGIRL(f): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hi. After mylast posts on bags and shoes,some people have been asking me to teach them mini importation. So i decided to teach few people cos thats where i make my money from to.

What u are going to learn:
SITES TO IMPORT PRODUCTS FROM AT CHEAP PRICE

HOT PRODUCTS TO IMPORT FROM CHINA(NOT NECCESSARILY BAGS AND SHOES)

SHIPPING AGENTS TO TRANSPORT YOUR GOODS TO YOU AT A CHEAPER PRICE

CONTACT OF REPUTABLE SUPPLIERS

CONTACT OF AGENT TO HELP YOU BUY FROM SITES

HOW TO BUY YOURSELF WITHOUT AGENTS

All these nd more @2500

Training venue: whatsapp

Contact on 09055502663 if u are interested

Few slots available

Class starts on 27th of october and ends on 29th of october
Re: Learn Mini Importation From The Scratch And Make Massive Profit Selling Products by STANNYGIRL(f): 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Still on
Re: Learn Mini Importation From The Scratch And Make Massive Profit Selling Products by STANNYGIRL(f): 5:52am On Oct 26, 2019
embarassed
STANNYGIRL:
Hi. After mylast posts on bags and shoes,some people have been asking me to teach them mini importation. So i decided to teach few people cos thats where i make my money from to.

All these nd more @2500

Few slots available

1 Like

Re: Learn Mini Importation From The Scratch And Make Massive Profit Selling Products by STANNYGIRL(f): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
Today
Re: Learn Mini Importation From The Scratch And Make Massive Profit Selling Products by STANNYGIRL(f): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
STANNYGIRL:

All these nd more @2500

Few slots available

Re: Learn Mini Importation From The Scratch And Make Massive Profit Selling Products by STANNYGIRL(f): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
STANNYGIRL:

All these nd more @2500

Few slots available

still on
Re: Learn Mini Importation From The Scratch And Make Massive Profit Selling Products by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 27, 2019
Everybody is now a mini importation coach .
Re: Learn Mini Importation From The Scratch And Make Massive Profit Selling Products by STANNYGIRL(f): 12:23am On Oct 27, 2019
Goodbloke:
Everybody is now a mini importation coach .
is dat so.
Re: Learn Mini Importation From The Scratch And Make Massive Profit Selling Products by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 27, 2019
STANNYGIRL:
is dat so.
Yea right , even you sef am sure you got one ebook or the other to sell abi?
Re: Learn Mini Importation From The Scratch And Make Massive Profit Selling Products by STANNYGIRL(f): 12:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Goodbloke:
Yea right , even you sef am sure you got one ebook or the other to sell abi?
am nt selling ebook. Its a one on one training via whatsapp where i show u everything. I make my money via importation. You can check my previous posts sef to see d products i sell
Re: Learn Mini Importation From The Scratch And Make Massive Profit Selling Products by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 27, 2019
STANNYGIRL:
am nt selling ebook. Its a one on one training via whatsapp where i show u everything. I make my money via importation. You can check my previous posts sef to see d products i sell
Leme not spoil your market but this mini importation of a thing aint rocket science
Re: Learn Mini Importation From The Scratch And Make Massive Profit Selling Products by STANNYGIRL(f): 12:32am On Oct 27, 2019
Goodbloke:
Leme not spoil your market but this mini importation of a thing aint rocket science
Really. Except u are ordering from aliexpress whose goods is more expensive
Re: Learn Mini Importation From The Scratch And Make Massive Profit Selling Products by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 27, 2019
STANNYGIRL:
Really. Except u are ordering from aliexpress whose goods is more expensive
Lol if you know when I started the business you will know I ain't no novice at all.

ALi express ke?

All I keep seeing on every page is Someone who is trying to teach mini importation,dropshipping, cryptocurrency, and what not .
Re: Learn Mini Importation From The Scratch And Make Massive Profit Selling Products by STANNYGIRL(f): 12:57am On Oct 27, 2019
Goodbloke:
Lol if you know when I started the business you will know I ain't no novice at all.

ALi express ke?

All I keep seeing on every page is Someone who is trying to teach mini importation,dropshipping, cryptocurrency, and what not .

Ok.Thats true anyways. But others deserve to know about it and how to market it on social media

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Traders Business Forum - Grow Your Business With Trade Nigeria / New Mode Of Scamming Recharge Card Sellers!beware!!! / Why We Cut Bank Charges – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.