Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,284 members, 7,881,059 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:39 AM

I Would Go To Jail For Chioma If It Comes To It – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Go To Jail For Chioma If It Comes To It – Davido (363 Views)

Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Go To Jail For Chioma If It Comes To It – Davido by faith2kool(f): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
Davido. Popular Nigerian Artiste, David Adeleke, OBO says in an interview with goldmyne TV that if it comes to going to jail for his soon to be wife Chioma, we will serve the time for her.

He also said he once spent 46k dollars for her in a Dubai Mall.

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/10/25/i-would-go-to-jail-for-chioma-if-it-comes-to-it-davido/

Re: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma If It Comes To It – Davido by faith2kool(f): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
faith2kool:
Davido. Popular Nigerian Artiste, David Adeleke, OBO says in an interview with goldmyne TV that if it comes to going to jail for his soon to be wife Chioma, we will serve the time for her.

He also said he once spent 46k dollars for her in a Dubai Mall.

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/10/25/i-would-go-to-jail-for-chioma-if-it-comes-to-it-davido/
Re: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma If It Comes To It – Davido by donbachi(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Go na...afterall jack died for rose

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Week / “osinbajo Is A Honourable Man, Nigerians Must Pray For Him” – Cobhams Asuquo Say / Lady By Rema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.