Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,753 members, 7,941,856 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Questions For The Moderator - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Questions For The Moderator (859 Views)

Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? / To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! / Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions For The Moderator by Lumzi(m): 7:26pm On May 21, 2007
1)Why dont we have a chat room Seun Or do we?
2) How do i get those little notes below my name(telling my location or other stuff), when i post?
Re: Questions For The Moderator by Sharn06: 3:17am On May 22, 2007
Let me answer those questions for mr. Obatanlapipipi of Nairaland. First, chat rooms are more expensive to host. Plus, the quality of the forum would reduce once a chat service is included in Nairaland. Monitoring Nairalanddrs could be another issue. Then for the second question, those 'things' are called SIGNATURES. You could easily edit it by going to your profile and typing what you want in the box tagged 'signature'. Seun, I think you owe me one.
Re: Questions For The Moderator by Seun(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2007
@Sharn06: Yes, I definitely owe you one.

@Lumzi: www.nairaland.com/chat is a chatroom, and you guys can use it if you want to.

(1) (Reply)

I Love This Forum / You Too Can Browse For Frr / On A Quest For Peace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.