Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,275 members, 7,964,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:19 AM

Plots Of Land In Ibadan. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land In Ibadan. (633 Views)

Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O / How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Another 3 Plots Of Land In Ogombo Greenland Estate Ajah @ 1.7m Par Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land In Ibadan. by kenoyad: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2010
There are various plots of land in Ibadan for residential purposes in Olodo Iwo road area of ibadan. Interested person should email. yadeyi12@yahoo.com or call 08098503534.
Re: Plots Of Land In Ibadan. by Kamseek(m): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2010
Good day,

What's the cost?

Where do u reside?
Re: Plots Of Land In Ibadan. by popfan: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2010
PROPERTY FOR SALE IN ELEBU OLUYOLE EXTENSION

Prices of properties in Ibadan are starting

to compete with Lagos.And talking of Elebu I

have a landed property for sale.An

uncompleted 5 bedroom duplex for sale up to

level with pillars. It has a well and

soakaway with over 15tonnes of granite left

over. Documents include survey,approved plan

and purchase receipts.
If you are interested call Mr Seyi on

08160414554 for direct inspection.
Asking price is 4.5million
Re: Plots Of Land In Ibadan. by kenoyad: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2010
@Kamseek,
Thanks, I am very sorry for late response, the cost of each plot varies, it depend on distance. The price ranges from #200,000 to #300,000. It depend on how developed the area is. It will be more better if it is seen personally, to arrange how to see this land, call me or let me call you, my number is 08098503534 or email me at yadeyi12@yahoo.com. Give me your number if possible so that we arrange on how to go and see the lands.
Best regards.

(1) (Reply)

10 Acres Of Land At Ogijo For Just N6.5 Million. Free From All Known Acquisition. Still selling now / Brand New Heavy Duty Honda 8.5kva Generators For Sale At Low Prices / Own Your Own House In Paulad Estate, Lugbe, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.