Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) (94959 Views)

Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Man Repeatedly Break Into Army Base, Steals Over $7,000 Worth Of Soldiers’ Goods / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by ikwedim(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
In my Days, we don't beat women but not women of this indomie generation. Try me and the kind slap I will give you, your brain will reset

1 Like

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Awoo88: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
Any lady that raises her against a man deserves whatever beating she will get. Any man that will defend such a stupid woman is a disgrace to all mankind

5 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
Venerable612:

I am not saying you are wrong;

But Do you consider the chance that the lady was provoked - E.g. that the guy was sexually harassing her from behind?

Some ladies, even in a club, don’t like to be touched without their consent, and quite rightly.
you are not making sense...even if she was provoked, must she hit him?..anyway she got what she deserved!!

9 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Unlimited22: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
If as a lady, me and you dey quarrel, insult me all you want. Talk and provoke all you want and I'll try my possible best to ignore and leave the scene.

But no carry am come physical o. If you put your hands on me I'll send you to hospital.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Biritiko: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
Unlimited22:
If as a lady, me and you dey quarrel, insult me all you want. Talk and provoke all you want and I'll try my possible best to ignore and leave the scene.

But no carry am come physical o. If you put your hands on me I'll send you to hospital.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Finnese001: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
I love the guy's punching skills

1 Like

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
Not every man can control his temper o.
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by IghravweIG(m): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
Great response from the man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
Venerable612:

But Do you consider the chance that the lady was provoked - E.g. that the guy was sexually harassing her from behind?

Some ladies, even in a club, don’t like to be touched without their consent, and quite rightly.
The woman hit the guy, even when people tried to stop her she proceeded to go near the guy brewing for a fight. Just 2 punches and people start saying dont hit a woman wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
Never hit anyone.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hello dear nairalanders please I am on my knee please I need your help things are beyond me see my signature for details
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
Finnese001:
I love the guy's punching skills
Only that first punch fear catch d woman, she didn't know if its to start begging or to run

5 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
I would have ignkr2s this thread if the guy didn't reciprocate sad
One bottle of Life for the guy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by kvngtomi(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
Venerable612:

Was it mention that the guy harrased the lady? Stop being biased and face the issue squarely. Even if he did mistakenly touched her. She should demand an apology rather than punching him. She deserved it.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by fredoooooo: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
God bless you more bro .. use better slap to put her back to normal . As dem no teach am for house dem go teach am outside.. .
The rule is simple never hit anybody be it a man or woman , if you can't defend yourself ..

Oga give her like 2-3 factory resets slap ... cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Zamantu(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lol... Hit me and think ill not retaliate. Ogun kee you there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
you are not making sense...even if she was provoked, must she hit him?..anyway she got what she deserved!!
Women attacking style is slap, but the moment they drift into punches not just 1 but 4 they have declared themselves men

1 Like

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
fredoooooo:
God bless you more bro .. use better slap to out her back to nor as dem no teach am for house dem go teach am outside.. .
The rule is simple never hit anybody be it a man or woman , if you can't defend yourself ..

Oga give her like 2-3 factory resets slap ... cheesy grin cheesy
That kind punch the woman even for dream she go dae see the man face

1 Like

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by HowDareU: 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
Why do women like to claim victims? Courtesy demands that as a man, you dare not touch a lady; the lady on the other hand thinks its quite right to hit a man. What the guy did was defend himself. Women please, always exhibit restrain at all times. Check my blog on 'how to spot a wife beater'. Go to the search engine and type 'wife beater': http://www.securitymattersafrica.com
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Surulereman(m): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
Her behaviour was rash. The guy must be wondering what his offence was to deserve her assault. But his punch was classic. Remind me of Thomas Hearns.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by fredoooooo: 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
Unlimited22:

My brother, no beat her too much.. just 2-3 manly slap wey go make her leg shake as if na earthquake happen .. And leave the scene ...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Kazim88: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
Rozayonome:
Wow...... sissy......loser...... that's a strong one ooo........ FYI, I'm a lady.... bloody. Just like I wrote you are in a crowded place where body is touching body what do you expect and I also said I'm neither for or against #lovenohate man. I'm new here let me go update my profile grin grin

Lol.... If they knew you were a lady, they would had tagged you "Feminist"...

Feminist in nairaland actually mean deranged and bitter women, Who always compare men to women

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by content208: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
Venerable612:

Do you also consider the chance that the lady was just acting like a bitch and banking on hitting the man and going scot-free?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Unlimited22: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
fredoooooo:

My brother, no beat her too much.. just 2-3 manly slap wey go make her leg shake as if na earthquake happen .. And leave the scene ...
grin
I pray I'll never be in that kind of situation tho. Because I no dey like embarrassment, and by Nigerian standards I'm quite big.

Make I no turn person pikin to quadriplegic

1 Like

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by fredoooooo: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Coldie:

That kind punch the woman even for dream she go dae see the man face

Bro .. don't punch her abeg , or a better direct punch on her shoulder.. All the muscles on her body will calm down by force ... Useless people hide behind don't hit a woman dey constitute nuisance for public ..
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
Rozayonome:
Let me just say this. I'm not for anyone.... You are in a crowded place where body touching body.... What do you expect and at the same time the broda should have just kept his cool and apologize..... again I'm not for or against.... just saying
he should have kept his cool and apologize for doing nothing?..are you human at all?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
fredoooooo:

Bro .. don't punch her abeg , or a better direct punch on her shoulder.. All the muscles on her body will calm down by force ... Useless people hide behind don't hit a woman dey constitute nuisance for public ..
I Punch o, punch where it will be visible. Especially her face the eye part to be precise.

For fight na who them wound pass loose, I am speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by fredoooooo: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
Unlimited22:

grin
I pray I'll never be in that kind of situation tho. Because I no dey like embarrassment, and by Nigerian standards I'm quite big.

Make I no turn person pikin to quadriplegic

Hitting you first is a big embarrassment. No matter what happened, she should not hit you. Abi shey no be one mama born you too or she get 2 heads ni ...
The slaps is important, importanter is to leave the scene immediately grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
That's the real man.... Thanks for the comeback bro, you made us proud

5 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
Two things she did wrong

1) Fought a guy with her bare hands, what happened to plank, stone, pepper spray, bottle anything that would make it more balanced grin

2) Exposed her face. Why? the first thing you do is to ensure that his hands can't reach your face grin

Next time hold a weapon and shield your face, good luck cheesy

PS: only engage in self defense, learn not to be the aggressor

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by openmine(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
Venerable612:

Bro some ladies are to quick to react!
I expected her too first find out who touched her!
It could be someone else!
If the guy had touched her,he would have allowed her punch due to the shame!
Many years ago,i was in a bus heading home...The driver stopped to pick someone...and all of sudden,a lady alighted from a private car just close to the driver and rained several slaps at his face!
The driver kept wandering what he may have done to this woman....It was a passenger who intervened by telling the woman that it was another driver who hit her butt while she was trying to purchase food stuffs from the market!
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Hallenjay: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
In a crowded place, ur touching privacy is not assured again nah, u r noenow noticing someone touching u wen millions can actually touch u.
Den d next tin for u is to raise ur hand, Ama beat hell out of u.
Someone wit sense wil even assume it may not b intentional in such a gathering.
She even got way below what she deserve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) / Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.