Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:00 AM

Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG (46880 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics / Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic's "Girls Cot" Throwback Photo / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Dedetwo(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2019
femi4:
Exactly ...he doesn't know her. She's finally come out to accept her primary calling

You had the same primary calling hence the above crap.
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by deebrain(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2019
This is wrong. The fan is 100% right.
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by bluefilm: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2019
See pesin wey don already pass expiry date since tay tay disgracing herself and her family all because of nothing.

Nonsense undecided
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Pussywar(f): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2019
wristbangle:

Madam, we are all entitled to our opinion and the way we live our lives. The fan may have genuine concern especially for her kind of reputation built over the years.

It is understandable when this kind of picture is taken around beach area considering the environment but a personal bikini picture for her calibre of person is a turn off. Had it been she was captured with other friends on same outfit, it would be a different story entirely. Maybe she did it just to trend but trend wrongly bearing in mind this is not the western world. Am not judging her. She still remains one of my favourite nollywood actress.

At your signature, nice business concept. How much is a pair of loafer?

Did she tell you she wanted to turn you on? You're not body shaming but why all the unnecessary talk?? Is supposed to wear bikini only when she's with friends because it pleases you so? Shift please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Raskasal(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Ugly POS

Ahahah.. POS bawo? U dey vex ooo grin grin grin
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Pussywar(f): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2019
bluefilm:
See pesin wey don already pass expiry date since tay tay disgracing herself and her family all because of nothing.

Nonsense undecided
You are a disgrace to manhood, y'all ain't so different
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Christafarian(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:
angry

Mumu commenter, whats wrong with wearing bikini to swim abi she should wear danshiki to go and swim ni..

Our Ancestors go about thier business being semi naked, yet no rape or sexual harrasment, but this days people start acting as if breast is a krytonite that melts brain..

We act all holy yet our population growth is 3% annually, so i wonder who is banging who and making baby

Oga calm down and don't be quick to insult.

While it can be logically argued that it is only reasonable to wear skimpy swimsuits to swim, it is morally unhealthy to publicize/proclaim same by uploading it in social media handles for the teeming followers to ogle for the sake of being tagged, 'hot' or 'sexy'.

Being a star, she is expected to be a role model in terms of decency and modesty (the Chioma Akpotha example).

While most followers would commend her beauty & star status, it undisputably stimulates sexual perversion in several others. (Believe it or not).

Her raunchy posture obviously would make more complex the problem of sex-related problems in our society today.

You mention OUR ANCESTORS who go about their businesses without being raped. Now you just supported the guy you called ''Mumu'' because the guy's observation is simply against the factors (such as this kinky pic of the actress) that engender rape and similar vices in our society.

True that no one has monopoly of morality to dictate to others what or how they act, however, i bet you won't act as if all is well when your brother/sister, friend or neighbor turns a nude stripper, thief, robber, armed robber, kidnapper and other vices except you are one yourself.

Indecency has no two names. It is OUR BUSINESS to spread the message of decency and modesty because of our society and let's learn to call a spade a spade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Dedetwo(m): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2019
ngwababe:
Go to beach, you will see hundreds of ladies on pant and bra( bikini) with their husbands, boyfriends and brothers and I wonder which people dey give advice on social media.
If you can boldly and comfortably wear pant, bra, bikini for where men dey, my sister, you've got no right to advice another person. And if your girlfriend/sister/wife can boldly wear bikini/ pant and bra where your friends are, my brother, kindly keep your advice.

I wondered if the critique noticed the bubbles of water in the background of the picture. Even though the mischiefs tried to distort the images.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Pussywar(f): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2019
FrLukas:
Not everything is meant to end up on social media though.

The need for validation is real and it is killing this generation. embarassed
She told you she needed your validation? A woman can't go to swim in peace anymore? What do your sisters wear to the beach? Hijab?
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by bluefilm: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2019
Pussywar:

[s]You are a disgrace to manhood, y'all ain't so different[/s]

Who the fûck is this, bikonu?
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Pussywar(f): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2019
Jayslicky:
The fan said the truth, uche jumbo has turned to an attention seeking woman, she doesn't even look good slaying with a body that looks like a shapeless hippopotamus.
Coming from someone that came from a shapeless hipo
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Dedetwo(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2019
Love4God:

Accept the fact.
I am a man .

This compounded your silly issue. Have you been with a harlot in order to figure out one from mere dressing up? This is typical Nigerian idiocy by speaking authoritatively on subjects they know zero nothing about them.
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Pussywar(f): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2019
Love4God:

She has told him the truth,he doesn't know her.She has been a harlot (cheap girl) since day one.

Bet you are a product of cheap prostitution, that is how you know a harlot. Change your moniker.
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2019
Threebear:
The fan is actually right .

I'm all for self love and embracing your flawsomeness but she looks like someone that has been skipping a lot of gym days and stuffing a lot of unhealthy food down her gullet .

I don't know what she's trying to promote here , but it certainly doesn't look healthy .

Uche was bigger than this, and has started working on herself which is why she decided to share her progress. But you wouldn’t know would you?
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Dedetwo(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2019
Minjim:

On this pics, you are wrong. She's in a swimming pool

BTW, show us ur own body
Remember, "Always love urself, gat no time for fake love."

Try not to educate most Nigerians. They have eyes but starkly blind.
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2019
Very ugly thing
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by ngwababe(f): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2019
wristbangle:

Madam, we are all entitled to our opinion and the way we live our lives. The fan may have genuine concern especially for her kind of reputation built over the years.

It is understandable when this kind of picture is taken around beach area considering the environment but a personal bikini picture for her calibre of person is a turn off. Had it been she was captured with other friends on same outfit, it would be a different story entirely. Maybe she did it just to trend but trend wrongly bearing in mind this is not the western world. Am not judging her. She still remains one of my favourite nollywood actress.

At your signature, nice business concept. How much is a pair of loafer?

Well said on the part of calibre.

On my signature, pair of loafer is 10k. Thank you.
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Dedetwo(m): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2019
akinjojo1234:
Very ugly thing

You must be one hell of ugly thing too. You know very well that it takes one ugly thing to recognize another.
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by kluivertngong: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2019
What? Uche Don Fall My Hand Oh. She Looks Like A Man, With Her Strong Structure.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by AgadiNwoke: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
angry

Mumu commenter, whats wrong with wearing bikini to swim abi she should wear danshiki to go and swim ni..

Our Ancestors go about thier business being semi naked, yet no rape or sexual harrasment, but this days people start acting as if breast is a krytonite that melts brain..

We act all holy yet our population growth is 3% annually, so i wonder who is banging who and making baby

[/s]
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by AgadiNwoke: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
her own personal page?

[/s]
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Olodo24: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
The fan was/is 100% right
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Dedetwo:

You must be one hell of ugly thing too. You know very well that it takes one ugly thing to recognize another.

Why the thing pain you like this? grin

You must be very ugly then. Further mentions will be ignored cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Originalsly: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

IZZIT THEIR BODY?.....MARKET MUST SELL O!

IT'S NOT EASY TO BE AGEING AND STILL REMAIN RELEVANT.... PRAGMATIC STEPS NEED TO BE TAKEN.

I guess.... this is the bitter truth.... no sugar coating!
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by nairalanduseles: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
grandstar:
The truth is too paimnful to acdcept

Just like the truth about your poor sorry ass.....check your life
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
Jayslicky:
The fan said the truth, uche jumbo has turned to an attention seeking woman, she doesn't even look good slaying with a body that looks like a shapeless hippopotamus.

In this country now, that’s d way they advertise themselves to those politicians and people with money to waste.
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pussywar:

Bet you are a product of cheap prostitution, that is how you know a harlot. Change your moniker.
God forbid.You are a maggot.
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by wristbangle: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pussywar:

Did she tell you she wanted to turn you on? You're not body shaming but why all the unnecessary talk?? Is supposed to wear bikini only when she's with friends because it pleases you so? Shift please.

I quoted Ngwababe and her reply was sensational. Wherever u drag yourself from, please return there. Stop disgracing yourself. My comment is objective for the wise to discern.
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by wristbangle: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
ngwababe:

Well said on the part of calibre.

On my signature, pair of loafer is 10k. Thank you.

Alright. You will hear from me soon.
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
Dedetwo:

This compounded your silly issue. Have you been with a harlot in order to figure out one from mere dressing up? This is typical Nigerian idiocy by speaking authoritatively on subjects they know zero nothing about them.
How do harlots dress?If they dress like her in the picture for their hustle then holyghost fire will burn you.
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by ngwababe(f): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
wristbangle:

Alright. You will hear from me soon.

Waiting patiently, thank you.
Re: Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG by Pussywar(f): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
wristbangle:

I quoted Ngwababe and her reply was sensational. Wherever u drag yourself from, please return there. Stop disgracing yourself. My comment is objective for the wise to discern.
Shut up,please. Wise my ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) / Korra Obidi Shows The Face Of Her Newborn Baby / Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.