Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,846 members, 7,889,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:53 PM

Do You Need Telegram Marketing Bot - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Need Telegram Marketing Bot (704 Views)

Nigeria Instagram Pod On Telegram / Telegram Bitcoin Investment Bot / Free VPN Account On Telegram Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Telegram Marketing Bot by seoconsultant(m): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2019
Hello fellow online marketers? we all know that to get sales for your business you need to generate traffic and today I will like to offer you the opportunity to build targeted traffic to your website via telegram.
We have heard of Instagram, Google, Facebook and even Twitter but did you know that Telegram and Whatsapp are also great avenues to generate traffic to your website?
For telegram you need to join an active product-centric group that you can target your product to, with this tool you can find such groups and join them and send personalized messages with a link to your website.
You can also grow your own telegram group as well with this application by inviting users from another group you are a member of and bulk invite into your group.

Limit of this is 50 per telegram account.
so you have 5 telegram account you send 50 x 5 = 250 target audience per day
will send you video that shows how to install and how to use it properly
contact me on +2348077871004 for pricing
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Very Good Web Developer / Get A Live Tv App For Only 35k / Download Mythemeshop Crypto Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Wordpress Theme - Save $59

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.