Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,002 members, 7,939,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? (1050 Views)

Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? / Guys Which Would U Rather Marry / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2019
I need ur response
Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by agbonkamen(f): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2019
Man with little cash ofcourse. All these fuc*k boys without respect Hmmm money come join ah Dem go haywire grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by ImaIma1(f): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
I prefer man with money tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by midnighter(f): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hm. But wont the boy be a man one day cheesy
Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by lilmax(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Gold digging women thoughts undecided
Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by dollytino4real(f): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
man wit little cash i go 4! because pride is far compare to o.p.p boys with cash

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by Lilswaghanxum(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Why are you asking them?
Forget what they are saying here, most ladies like to suffer and smile.
Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 28, 2019
Lilswaghanxum:
Why are you asking them?
Forget what they are saying here, most ladies like to suffer and smile.
na u talk am o
Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 28, 2019
dollytino4real:
man wit little cash i go 4! because pride is far compare to o.p.p boys with cash
u can tame the boys the way u like so they become loyal na.can't u?
Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by Lilswaghanxum(m): 6:51am On Oct 28, 2019
franklinfresh7:
na u talk am o

Na true na
Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by Ryan03(f): 7:22am On Oct 28, 2019
Here we go again, all these boys when women matter nor dey tire. Now you will see the ladies trying to form good wife material shouting man with little cash up and down, keep fooling yourself because you are scared to be called a gold digger. Wetin you won dig before? Na mud? Everyone is digging, the guy is digging and drilling your pussy like no mans business and you are scared to dig his gold? Some men will dig your pussy and still dig your gold, its survival of the smartest so why are you shying away from the digging. Why i nor be girl sef?
Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by BigJoe19: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2019
Ryan03:
Here we go again, all these boys when women matter nor dey tire. Now you will see the ladies trying to form good wife material shouting man with little cash up and down, keep fooling yourself because you are scared to be called a gold digger. Wetin you won dig before? Na mud? Everyone is digging, the guy is digging and drilling your pussy like no mans business and you are scared to dig his gold? Some men will dig your pussy and still dig your gold, its survival of the smartest so why are you shying away from the digging. Why i nor be girl sef?
You are saying nonsense little boy, having sex is in both men and women favour, not only men, stop talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by Ryan03(f): 7:36am On Oct 28, 2019
BigJoe19:
You are saying nonsense little boy, having sex is in both men and women favour, not only men, stop talking nonsense.
abeg shut up, we both know who begs for it. I just dey laugh all these girls buying the idea of "we both enjoyed it"
Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by BigJoe19: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2019
Ryan03:
abeg shut up, we both know who begs for it. I just dey laugh all these girls buying the idea of "we both enjoyed it"
Shut up!!! You are still a little boy.
Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by Ryan03(f): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2019
BigJoe19:
Shut up!!! You are still a little boy.
is that all you can type? Oya crawl back to your hole and continue your search for free pussy
Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by BigJoe19: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2019
Ryan03:
is that all you can type? Oya crawl back to your hole and continue your search for free pussy
SMH, little boy you know nothing.
Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ryan03:
if u be girl, u for be full time LovePeddler
Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ryan03:
women are just proud to ask..I can hate their pride
Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by dollytino4real(f): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
franklinfresh7:
u can tame the boys the way u like so they become loyal na.can't u?
to-to go don hear am too!
Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
dollytino4real:
to-to go don hear am too!
true talk..but are u saying guys can only be loyal after they see that u are totally loyal? Like u give them what they want without argument
Re: Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? by dollytino4real(f): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
franklinfresh7:
true talk..but are u saying guys can only be loyal after they see that u are totally loyal? Like u give them what they want without argument
but we are human it can not be like dat all the time

(1) (Reply)

The Asian Men - Black Women Connection / Rape: Be Very Careful, Rape Accusation Is Real. (disturbing Picture) / Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.