Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,829 members, 7,889,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone (16098 Views)

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break / My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by ocho(f): 12:33am On Feb 15, 2006
hewwww, i tire ooo! which part of "she MODIFIED that post" didn't you understand? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by Rhodalyn(f): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2006
ur boyfriend has committed an ABORMINATION
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by katherinae(f): 5:53am On Aug 19, 2006
MODEL LET ME GIVE U SOME ADVICE, I FU ARE DATIN A GOODLOOKING GUY, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH CONFRONTING HIM ABOUT OTHER GIRLS. SOME GUYS ACTUALLY LIEK TO SEE THEIR GIRLFRIENDS JEALOUS BUT NEVER OVERDO IT. LET HIM KNOW THTA U DONT LIKE THAT AND IF U EVER SEE HIM WITH OTHER GIRLS, MAKE SURE U CONFRONT HIM IN PUBLIC SO AS TO EMBARRASS HIM AND HER, TRUST ME NO PERSON WILL BLAME U. NOW LIKE I SAID DONT OVERDO IT BUT LET THOSE BITCHES KNOW THAT U ARE A STRONG COMPETITORR AND IF SOME UGLY CHICK THINKS THEY CAN TAKE U AWAY FROM HIM, OH U ARE READY TO FIGHT FOR HIM.

MEN ARE LIKE DOGS THEY LOVE PROTECT AND CHERISH U BUT IF A STRANGER GAVE THEM FOOD, THEY PROBABL WOULD WANT TO EAT IT, SO KEEP THAT LEASH TIGHT. AND A REAL MAN WILL FIND U HELLA RESISTING OK
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2006
it's aaight
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by lovestinks(f): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2006
model my dear, ur post actually got me laughing, cos belive me girl he is obviously not your, and as i playa he is giving you a hint he wants the break up decision tobe urs, guys cant live with em,cant kill em
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by EmemJU(f): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2006
This guy is cheating on you but the worst thing is that he disrespects you. I mean he has the audacity to say that to your face.
Obviously he really loves the other girl. Sorry, get out while you can.
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by kokoletz(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2006
Hi Model the fact remains dt dis guy is cheating on you simply because you're afraid of losing him and this he knows omo u better wise up b4 he breaks ur heart.
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by dennylove(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2006
hey,BABYGIRL,MODEL,can you see the HAND WRITING ON THE WALL?just one advice 4 you,RUN FAST angry angry cry
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2006
its obvious he is cheating on you and you are afraid to confront him.confront him.dont just ask who was that.cause you do not want to loose him.see girl just understand that if a guy cheats on you and does it to your face then it means he dosent love,respect or even regard you as anything.i believe he might be cheating on you cause he knows your afraid of loosing him,he sees this as a gateway to go on cheating cause he knows you wont do anything.you better act fast and stop disturbing yourself over spilled milk.
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2006
what a bore
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by sy2000(f): 8:40pm On May 25, 2007
@ Model

Don't think that ur boyfriend likes u and don't rely on him cause some guys are stupid . I believe that if he truly loves u he wouldn't even wanna pick up no d amn phone from any b itch. From all what u've said, i would say he doesn't care about u, ur feelings and he doesn't love u. No guy would wanna say " I LOVE U" to some other b*itch especially when he knows that his gurlfriend is right with him. Gurl ur man is cheating on u. I think he did that intentionally to hurt ur feelings and also to tell u that if u don't  take actions, some other B itches will take him from u. And u know what gurl? u got to fight for ur man. Confront his a** and tell him how u feel about all these other gurls calling him. I believe that if he truly wanna be with u he would surly find a solution to the problem. Who cares if the gurl is rich or not? What the f*uck does richness got to do with ur love. I mean can't he tell the bi tche that he got a gf. Next time any bitches call him, tell him that u wanna talk to the gurl if ur man can't open his mouth and tell those niggas that he has a love, u got to tell them. And of course, u said y'all go to the same school right and that u don't know what to do to back off those bitches? gurl if those bitches ain't ready to back off, u can help back them off. gurl there are certain things u can do to make people know that he got a gurl. Whenever u see those ugly b itches, gurl grab on ur man, make him grab on ur booty  and  kiss the s hit out of him. Make them know that u are the one and only.GUSH!!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 25, 2007
i dont think is a problem saying i love you even if the man is your husband. he has the right to love everybody but he can only be in love with you coz it allot of difference loving someone and being in-love with someone.is that clear
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by jada27: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2007
if your boyfriend says I lOVE U to another chick infornt of you that means he is not your boyfriend and ur not his girlfriend, a sensible guy would not even do that to someone that he really sees as a potential of marrying, unless if he is just passing tru with the girl and he sees that there is no future with her and they hve an understanding, then he can as well say . "i love u" to any body, but if you feel you have a future with the guy and he says the word to anoda girl pls u had better scram!!!!!! , fast before he destroys  you, unless if its his mum, sis or cousin,
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by ajadrage: 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2007
Ehem, poor girl, I don't know if u are still boyfriends and girlfriends,as e don tey small wey u make dat post, bit I doubt if the guy really loves any of you. He probably says that to all the gurlz that he toasts.

So since u have allowed urself to be used, make I use ur thread take make my post officially hit the 40 mark.

Are u really a model or na just ur alias, u better look for someone else that'll really love u for u and not for ur erthswhile bestfriend underneath ur clothes.

Dig. Ask Sharn06, she'll tell u whatzuuuuuup

Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by UPRISING: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2007
@CHRISTIANO
IS LIKE U ARE NEW IN THE HOUSE
WELL I LIKE UR IBO, CUZ U SOUND
MORE BETTER THAN ME IN TIMES
OF WRITTEN. I WILL LIKE TO KNOW
MORE ABOUT YOU, THAT IS IF U DON'T
MIND. EMAIL ME MOSTHIGH180@YAHOO.COM
HAVE A NICE A DAY.
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by funmeme(f): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2007
MODEL: I asked him who the girl was,though i know the girl very well,she happen to be my friend but she comes from a wealthy family,when i asked him, he said the girl was the one throwing herself on him and that he told her that he already has someone who he loves.He said he just said love u on the phone so that she'll think he loves her and be happy,but i told him that it's not good to play with someone's emotion/feeling but he said she was stubborn and wouldnt let him be.She even want to vist him,but he refuse.I'm just confuse,that something might go wrong someday.

u guys are all saying ask him who the girl is,  am sure u dnt real what she posted well,if u did,u willl answer her right  so please go through it again and stop telling her to ask who the girl is because she already said she know who the girl is.

Read before u post grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by azpunpin: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2007
@Model
U neva know the person u just run judge say nah ur friend cos she don dey stare ontop ur BF, hmmm nah u sabi oooo,don`t jump to conclusion like that oooo, E no matter oooo.
If no be her nko?

Try n ask ur bobo no be to jump to conclusion, Ur BF fine like dat,

Love Ya
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by ABk2: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2007
(1) confront him and ask him who it was, he can't be angry with you for asking. After all it may be harmless and not be worth all this worry.

(2) All you can do is love him, love him so mch he'll know he can't find anything better. If true love is not strong enough to stop him straying then he is a fool and you are better without him, i know it is harsh and unthinkable but i am sure he is a good guy in his mind would never stray. Worry and superstition will only pull you apart. Many men may look and wonder but i think not all actually stray
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by oyinda(f): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2007
#1 the girl is your friend, ask her about it, if she confirms it, BITCH SLAP HER!!!!

#2 your boyfriend is a lying sleaze, tryin to make her happy by tellin her he loves her?? please yu dnt believe that crap do you?? what is not clear about "i have a girlfriend"

mehn i hate to say it o, but yu must be a dozgbe if yu are still goin out with that guy!!!

its even irritatin me thinkin about it!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by Gmoney5(m): 2:06am On Aug 17, 2007
@papermoon

Why do you have to look at his phone when he is in the shower? Why not right in front of him? If he has nothing to hide, you can look at his phone right in front of him. Who knows you might want to see what kind of games he has on it,

Furthermore, the fact that you looked through his phone when he was in the shower meant you never trusted him. So tell me, why were you dating him?
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by benlegacy(m): 2:41am On Mar 09, 2009
@poster
heya it could be MTN Flash,don't blam he maybe there is not credit on his fone, don't think his cheating on you, If you think so, that means you're wrong// shocked shocked you dey jealous
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by benlegacy(m): 2:49am On Mar 09, 2009
@sy
sy200 or whatever u called urself, What do you mean by GUYS ARE STUPID? For saying this. you been banned.NL is not made for Stupid gurl like you, wink wink wink
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by oluwafemi113(m): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2009
the guy no love you joooo, if i try that with my babe
ha na 3rd world war be that oooo
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by soulamanne(m): 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2009
the mood and ambience he must ve used is important.many times i tell girls jokingly that i love them, jokingly i mean.when u tell people somethin seriously they know and when u do so like joke they know too.so the qtn is was he serious when he said it.but if the answer is yes,then thats serious.u need to talk to him about it.be calm about it sha oooo so u dont create somethin out of nothin but i ve a feelin it was jus aimed at lettin u know u are not the only one but the nos one so u dont mess up.
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by Uche2nna(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2009
Maybe he is not "my" boyfriend but "our" boyfriend
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by OfficeGirl(f): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2009
1) Confront the girl, since she is your friend, it makes it easier.
2) If she didn't give you a satisfying response, excalate to her mother.
3)Sit your boyfriend down and lash him with words, if he respects you
enough he wldnt do that rubbish, ask him what you mean to him?

Good luck! wink
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by denny4ril: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2009
wake up girl, ur boyfriend is a player and will one day break ur heart, period!
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by tomnmenace(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2012
katherinae: MODEL LET ME GIVE U SOME ADVICE, I FU ARE DATIN A GOODLOOKING GUY, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH CONFRONTING HIM ABOUT OTHER GIRLS. SOME GUYS ACTUALLY LIEK TO SEE THEIR GIRLFRIENDS JEALOUS BUT NEVER OVERDO IT. LET HIM KNOW THTA U DONT LIKE THAT AND IF U EVER SEE HIM WITH OTHER GIRLS, MAKE SURE U CONFRONT HIM IN PUBLIC SO AS TO EMBARRASS HIM AND HER, TRUST ME NO PERSON WILL BLAME U. NOW LIKE I SAID DONT OVERDO IT BUT LET THOSE BITCHES KNOW THAT U ARE A STRONG COMPETITORR AND IF SOME UGLY CHICK THINKS THEY CAN TAKE U AWAY FROM HIM, OH U ARE READY TO FIGHT FOR HIM.

MEN ARE LIKE DOGS THEY LOVE PROTECT AND CHERISH U BUT IF A STRANGER GAVE THEM FOOD, THEY PROBABL WOULD WANT TO EAT IT, SO KEEP THAT LEASH TIGHT. AND A REAL MAN WILL FIND U HELLA RESISTING OK

kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by tomnmenace(m): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hmmmm...
if u say u believe d guy is not womanising outside because u kno him, ookkey oooo!
if it was the girl that said i love you first and then he replied same then i'l want to believe he's trying to control an outside relationship.
But na d guy first halla I LOVE U, followed by d girl!!
hehh! 99% of my mind is telling me dat guy is sooooo KPANSHING sumbody outside!!

Open ur eyes ohh!!
Guys can be badt!
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by BZhony(f): 4:43am On Jul 24, 2012
Gal,pls put an 'EX' b4 d boyfriend or he'l break ‎​Ūя̲̅ heart 2 pieces. angry
Dats also a sign of disrespect 4 d arse(no offence) 2 tel anoda gal i luv ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊.C'mon if a guy rily luvs ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ nd he isn't womanizin,he'l mek dat clear 2 oda ladies nd am sure dats not by tellin anoda woman 'ilove ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊'
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by Donlexino(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2013
Xup with u model?r u still in d relationship or he's already dumped ur sorry ass?
Re: My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2013
If she wasn't his mama, then my dear u shouldn't be calling him ur boyfriend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend / When Your Boyfriend Calls Way Too Much, Ladies How Do You Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.