Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,578 members, 7,972,154 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:29 AM

The Emeagwali Controvercy And What I Found On The Time.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Emeagwali Controvercy And What I Found On The Time.com (604 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie To Grads: Make Feminism An Inclusive Party-time.com / The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated / Government To Investigate Emeagwali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Emeagwali Controvercy And What I Found On The Time.com by asshunter(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2010
Re: The Emeagwali Controvercy And What I Found On The Time.com by Nsiman(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2010
All i can see generating controversial statements from people is that Emeagwali has no patent right certificate over this. Take ur mind to prof. Clement uwemedimo, the inventor of the first ever anti corossive special paint which makes offshore oil drilling possible, he has a patent right certificate from W.I.P.O in london and is not controversial though mobil producing nigeria challenged him in court but he won.
Re: The Emeagwali Controvercy And What I Found On The Time.com by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2010
Is the poster DawgPound? Or why the azz hunting?

Just curious.
Re: The Emeagwali Controvercy And What I Found On The Time.com by DrKnow1(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2010
We should stop the habit of destroying what is good about us because of jealousy. Even if he is perceived a fraud, he has done us proud better than any of our thieving politicians. Each time we have a hero doing us proud, watch some b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s pull them down because of tribalism and racial hatred, mind you I am from the South West. Ileke-Idi you need to broaden your horizon.

(1) (Reply)

449 Kidnappers Arrested In 7 Weeks / 2011: Obasanjo Laughs At Atiku’s Emergence As Consensus Aspirant / The Fear Of Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu Is De Beginning Of Corrupt Obasanjo;s Wisdom:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.