Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,682 members, 7,905,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

One Week Of Dating & Breakup: Is There Hope For Us? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Week Of Dating & Breakup: Is There Hope For Us? (406 Views)

Dating/breakup: What would You do in these circumstances? / Twitter Trending Sansa And Tife Breakup Is A Lesson For All / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Week Of Dating & Breakup: Is There Hope For Us? by Beke2020: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
Good evening ma,

One guy saw my pictures on her friend’s status and expressed interest in me so we started dating. It was a distance relationship actually .

Fast forward to a week of us talking. He called me one afternoon and I was actually sleeping and couldn’t pick his call because I was sleeping.

He refused talking to me with the claim that I was with a guy and went ahead to tell me we should break up just like that � that......

https://livelystones.com.ng/one-week-of-dating-breakup-is-there-hope-for-us/

Re: One Week Of Dating & Breakup: Is There Hope For Us? by pharrell8(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
Beke2020:
Good evening ma,

One guy saw my pictures on her friend’s status and expressed interest in me so we started dating. It was a distance relationship actually .

Fast forward to a week of us talking. He called me one afternoon and I was actually sleeping and couldn’t pick his call because I was sleeping.

He refused talking to me with the claim that I was with a guy and went ahead to tell me we should break up just like that � that......

https://livelystones.com.ng/one-week-of-dating-breakup-is-there-hope-for-us/

Why is it that u don't always complete ur thread always linking ur to anoda site
Re: One Week Of Dating & Breakup: Is There Hope For Us? by Babaalata: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
pharrell8:

Why is it that u don't always complete ur thread always linking ur to anoda site

Lol. Help the guy na. At least make he see small money hold body

1 Like

Re: One Week Of Dating & Breakup: Is There Hope For Us? by Beke2020: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
Smile, sincerely you want me to tell you the truth?

Firstly, Nairaland is a brand, big and we want people to visit Livelystones blog from posting here ie generate traffic.

Secondly, we trust that when more people visit the blog, they see Jzhane advise and that of others and they are encouraged to share their challenges with contacts from the blog
����

Thank you

pharrell8:

(1) (Reply)

Okay / What Should Rich Women Do When Looking For Men? / Are Nigerian Girls Even Worthy Of Going To Jail For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.