Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,370 members, 7,920,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:46 AM

Cheap Blog Website Plus Domain Name And Hosting For Just #1,500 Only. - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Cheap Blog Website Plus Domain Name And Hosting For Just #1,500 Only. (1109 Views)

Cheap Blog Website Plus Domain Name And Hosting For Just #1,500 Only. / Buy Domains And Hosting With Instant Activation With Liberty Reserve / Cheap Web Design And Hosting (forum Design Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Blog Website Plus Domain Name And Hosting For Just #1,500 Only. by allabout(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2010
Toybii school , a domain name and web hosting company is giving out cheap blog website hosting and domain name for small price of 1,500 only.

Are you interested in owning your own website and domain name plus hosting account but do not have enough money to do it.

Hear is an opportunity for you to own a website plus domain name plus web hosting account for 1 full year at a very cheap price of #1,500 naira only for interested people only. This promo runs from Wednesday 10/11/10 to Monday 15/11/10.

So act now,

Features includes,

Free domain name
free hosting for 1 year
free 5 email account
free fantastico

250 MB disk space
6 GB bandwidth
3 POP3/IMAP E-mails
+ 1 MySQL Database
+ 10 MB Database space
+ 1-click Script Installs

Plus more to get when you register

Please call 07081654049 or come to this address Toybii School 13b Amolegbe street ajuwon Opposite OANDO FILLING STATION.

off valid till 15/11/10
Re: Cheap Blog Website Plus Domain Name And Hosting For Just #1,500 Only. by uthamaputi: 6:34am On May 25, 2012
You can get the Domain name Registration and website hosting plans at Tucktail.com at reasonable cost and host your sites.I have hosted my sites here they provided me many free services and Good support.I have also got the Quick Blogcast service and made my own Blog.

(1) (Reply)

The Best 10 Blog Web Hosting Services Of 2019 / Flippa Alternative Where You Can Sell Your Website / “Hey” You Can't Make Any Excuses Again..... It Can't Get Any Easier Than This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.