Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) (80023 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by fashrola(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
Na so she go take pack diseases for public toilet
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by fashrola(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Her Life....Her business cheesy
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Would has that her kponmo video? I need it.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by midnighter(f): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
bizzibodi:
Would has that her kponmo video? I need it.

Truly that video was nasty lipsrsealed it makes me feel nauseous thinking back to it
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Alashoalash10: 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
IssaGist:
A photo of Nollywood actress and comedienne, Etinosa Idemudia exposing her naked butt while sitting on the toilet has been shared online.

The photo was shared on Instagram by singer, Skiibii and Etinosa commented on it, writing: "Expensive shit". She also added a bag of Dollars emoji.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4FSyWWF3t_/?igshid=11o5ruhce87t6

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/actress-etinosa-shares-raunchy-photo-inside-toilet
only animals behaves like this
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Adrian98(m): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
They'll do anything for social media. The internet never forgets sha
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by chukzyfcbb: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Truthbites:
Honestly, sometimes to be known, u need to clout chase, do strange things or something stupid..for example, I saw Zlatan's face for the first time today after he spoke on Tacha/ his DJ dog saga...I knew Etinosa from her drunk online streaming stuff...so sometimes it works..but it's silly to be known for negative news though
Bro not sometimes o, All the times!

If you can surround yourself with controversial news,mystery or things that puts attention on you, you will be on everyone's lips.

it always work! that's why you see tacha still a hot news because she has surrounded herself with controversy.

that's one way to get the media popping, so no use sometimes, it's all the time!

it's one of the 48 laws of power!

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by JizzyB(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
midnighter:

You are crazy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Babe, you don't like being banged in the ass?

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Xclusiveme: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aunty wey mumu. Desperate to trend in anyway possible. Instagram u have ruined lives oo

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by TUANKU(m): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
Isoduwa:

So you enter house see this girl pose dogystyle for bed dey wait you your prek Nor go raise?

i dey wait your reply

I no go lie e go raise wella and i go do.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by ussv: 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
This babe needs help, tomorrow she go dey complain say people dey run her down all over the internet, when she is already devaluing herself with this stupid post.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
No be everybody wey go school get sense
No be everybody wey Dy famous get sense
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 12:26am On Oct 27, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
This one is not alright
at all at all. Madness don dey set in small small
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by chiedozie198100: 12:42am On Oct 27, 2019
TUANKU:
No talent. See belle like half bag of potatoes.

chai! see wicked comment.

must it be half bag?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:55am On Oct 27, 2019
Hope the olosho is not drunk..talentless actress indeed
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Unibenfucker(m): 5:14am On Oct 27, 2019
Nothing wey Musa nor go see for toto
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Ericsdm55(m): 5:42am On Oct 27, 2019
This are times where insanity has taken over common sense . No shame and self dignity anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Truthbites: 6:17am On Oct 27, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

Bro not sometimes o, All the times!

If you can surround yourself with controversial news,mystery or things that puts attention on you, you will be on everyone's lips.

it always work! that's why you see tacha still a hot news because she has surrounded herself with controversy.

that's one way to get the media popping, so no use sometimes, it's all the time!

it's one of the 48 laws of power!

Na wa! Negativity ? I rather remain very very 'unfamous'...... grin
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Clinghton: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2019
I understand her past mistake has/is running her future, am just thinking.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2019
bag of dollar for wetin,olosho wey carry pass u no go collect more than 1500 for my adugbo
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by AmUmokeme(m): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2019
CHILD OF THE WORLD
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by maximusprime2000: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
I dont like bashing runz girls online. Inasmuch as she is not my family member. Continue...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lamar Odom: I Am A Sex Addict, I Have Slept With Over 2000 Women / Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) / Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.