Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,797 members, 7,875,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Will Never Forgive Them, They Must Face The Law” – Davido Fumes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Forgive Them, They Must Face The Law” – Davido Fumes (504 Views)

Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo / Is Something Wrong With Your Head? – Davido Fumes At Overzealous Fan / Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Forgive Them, They Must Face The Law” – Davido Fumes by chibaby1985(f): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
It seems like two Nigerian ladies, Susan and Helen, have entered hot water after they accused singer Davido of getting one of them pregnant. The ladies had released a video, claiming Susan is pregnant with Davido’s child.

This video surfaced online days after it was revealed that the singer welcomed his first son with girlfriend and wife-to-be, Chioma.

We had earlier reported that the singer denied the allegation and also promised to give any fan who finds the ladies for him N1 million. He also vowed to send them to jail for making such claims about him.

Few minutes after the singer revealed that he has found them and he would sue them for N30 billion, a video of them claiming that the first video was a prank surfaced on social media.

Now, the singer has further expressed his annoyance over the whole issue, buttressing the fact that his wife, Chioma has become the main victim of the entire drama, after spending 9 months carrying his child.

He has sworn to make them pay as he strongly maintains that there’s no room for forgiveness.

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/10/i-will-never-forgive-them-they-must.html

Re: I Will Never Forgive Them, They Must Face The Law” – Davido Fumes by Prettyvita(f): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
They should face the law! That joke was extreme!
At least 2days in cell. Just to serve as a warning to ladies who wrongly accuse innocent guys out of jealousy. U don't joke like that, haba!
Re: I Will Never Forgive Them, They Must Face The Law” – Davido Fumes by chibaby1985(f): 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2019

Re: I Will Never Forgive Them, They Must Face The Law” – Davido Fumes by CHOPUP411(m): 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
After apologize,is he God. Useless
Re: I Will Never Forgive Them, They Must Face The Law” – Davido Fumes by chibaby1985(f): 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Some women sef
chibaby1985:
It seems like two Nigerian ladies, Susan and Helen, have entered hot water after they accused singer Davido of getting one of them pregnant. The ladies had released a video, claiming Susan is pregnant with Davido’s child.

This video surfaced online days after it was revealed that the singer welcomed his first son with girlfriend and wife-to-be, Chioma.

We had earlier reported that the singer denied the allegation and also promised to give any fan who finds the ladies for him N1 million. He also vowed to send them to jail for making such claims about him.

Few minutes after the singer revealed that he has found them and he would sue them for N30 billion, a video of them claiming that the first video was a prank surfaced on social media.

Now, the singer has further expressed his annoyance over the whole issue, buttressing the fact that his wife, Chioma has become the main victim of the entire drama, after spending 9 months carrying his child.

He has sworn to make them pay as he strongly maintains that there’s no room for forgiveness.

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/10/i-will-never-forgive-them-they-must.html

(1) (Reply)

I Suffered Over 3 Miscarriages During My 6yrs Of Waiting Singer Doyinsola Reveal / Omashola, Kimoprah, Tuoyo, Celebrated Like Kings And Queen / Etinosa Agrees With Naira Marley On Big Booty Better Than A Masters Degree.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.