Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,317 members, 7,887,972 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:10 PM

How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (47792 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / Dealing With Sexual Urges In A Celibate Relationship / How To Cope With Sexual Urges In Celibate Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by hidhrhis(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
you lose focus you fail on ur mission

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by OkCornel(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
@Legionx, right questions bro

Always start and continue on your journey with an unwavering focus on the end goal.

Sexual urge and eventually immorality creeps in at the point you're distracted.

Also, we all have 24 hours (fixed time) a day. Fill your to-do list with many other mentally stimulating and productive activities. That way, your time and focus is channeled into something fruitful.

Idleness and distraction from your goals will give an opportunity for your sexual urge manifest into sexual immorality...

Cheers and all the best.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Jaysas1(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ur nt broke because u've got gen,tv & recorder..... it's obvious dis ladies aren't seeing ur PRIDE...were are u hiding it...
Legionx:
You know a school environment where all the girls prefer to walk half naked in bum shorts showing their legs, thighs and leaving nothing to imagination.

I'm trying to keep my focus but it's not easy. Lots of girls say I'm handsome and too serious... Those words make me think I can get a girl without stress

But

I'm trying to achieve my goals but the sexual urge sometimes makes my head dizzy....

I'm not broke, I got a medium size gen, TV, GOtv and all that... Which is probably why the ladies are showing interest...

How can I forge ahead when all I see is ass, laps and thighs whenever I step out...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by openmine(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
Legionx:
You know a school environment where all the girls prefer to walk half naked in bum shorts showing their legs, thighs and leaving nothing to imagination.

I'm trying to keep my focus but it's not easy. Lots of girls say I'm handsome and too serious... Those words make me think I can get a girl without stress

But

I'm trying to achieve my goals but the sexual urge sometimes makes my head dizzy....

I'm not broke, I got a medium size gen, TV, GOtv and all that... Which is probably why the ladies are showing interest...

How can I forge ahead when all I see is ass, laps and thighs whenever I step out...

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by idesylvester(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
The problem is you can't multitask, you can achieve ur dream and still enjoy urself. From the look of things u r not even focused anymore. So let the urge be handled while u stick to plans. If u wan read u go read

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by MuviewNigeria(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
Rednaxelot:
You can drop out of school and open a barbing shop, since you have got gen, TV, GOtv. Ladies won’t come patronizing, but men. With that, there won’t be sexual urge which will disturb you from achieving your goals and no head dizzy.

Anuofia.

Lmaooooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by eRex(m): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Oga how old are u?
You allow something in between your crouch to make lifetime decision for u.. ?

OYO...

Most of these University ladies "might" get married before you are done with school sef.
But for you... You must complete the Manly circle

Just Focus.. there is nothing wrong with having a girlfriend....trust me it's part of "Education" it helps your social relationship.... but the priority is your studies....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Bone them, no greet them, if them greet u no answer,

But come! how old are you?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Sorrento: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ahswear it's not easy bro especially if u are staying off campus.I wonder what dis life is turning to.one just gat to endure it.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by OTayobami(m): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Rednaxelot:
You can drop out of school and open a barbing shop, since you have got gen, TV, GOtv. Ladies won’t come patronizing, but men. With that, there won’t be sexual urge which will disturb you from achieving your goals and no head dizzy.

Anuofia.

This guy!!!! Na you be the man of this thread

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by steveDpro: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Tire it with rope
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Johnedoh: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
Rednaxelot:

Anuofia.

You've got some salient points bro. I never had all those while i was in school! They are sources of distraction.

By the way,best graduating student in my set had all what this guy has ooo! It all depends on discipline!

Make your actions deliberate and don't fake it!

All the best bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by edoairways: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
Get yourself busy with many activities. By time you are exhausted, you wouldn't have time for such things

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
Rednaxelot:

Anuofia.

Jesu!!

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by mimimile93: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Legionx:

But

sex is the tin of the mind. take ur mind of it.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by lexy2014: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Warderz:

Why e dey pain you say the guy dey loaded...

Na so dem dey envy boys wey get...

Bad Belle is allowed

Op the Lord is your strength

It's not bad belle. Its d best answer anyone can give d OP. He even advised d OP on d way forward. I don't c d envy there. With d advise d op can buy more dstv and gen

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Boulexposed: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pray and practice righteousness

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by laytoshtwo: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Legionx:

But

If you can pay for NAN every two days and buy Pampers, because the first lady you sleep with will claim she is pregnant.Hope you have extra mattress for baby.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by damoobaba: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Legionx:

But

Did ur parents send u to school to go and look at laps. What's children of nowadays turning into.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by AlphaStyles(m): 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Bro no too look women oo women Dy cause downfall if u wan know or see example ask Adam when he see Punana and oranges wey eve carry em sense fly cumut

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by lexy2014: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
OTayobami:

This guy!!!! Na you be the man of this thread

I swear. D guy make sense die

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by LORDKing001: 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Which school?
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by daxclusive1: 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
Rednaxelot:

Anuofia.

Chisos grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Drunk: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
Don’t worry your GP would help you remain focused when it starts looking leaner

Legionx:

But

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by belcom10(m): 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
Bro keep yourselve busy, if you're a Christian join christian campus fellowship.

Legionx:

But

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by skimpie(m): 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
For your age, sexual urge is normal most especially if you haven't tasted the fruit before. However, caution must be applied in order not to abandon your primary assignment to face another quest.
This hole we are talking about is very deep that u can never get to the bottom no matter how u want to keep digging.
Seek ye first your degree and all other things shall be added.....

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by picoba(m): 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
You need special deliverance
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Kamcee(m): 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
damoobaba:

Did ur parents send u to school to go and look at laps. What's children of nowadays turning into.

Yes you are right..... parents will send their children to school,
Instead of them to face their studies they will be walking around the hostel half naked..... there by distracting others

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by idonhammer: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Gbamest

Rednaxelot:

Anuofia.
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
Get sm alcohol in ur system. That one way of controlling it. Or meet sm group of friends u can stick with all the time that will do..
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Hotfella(m): 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
If you step out of your room and see a lot of beautiful multicolored snakes in your compound, will you pack them into your pocket, or room? No, right? Because they are dangerous. Same way it is dangerous to go after those booby bouncing, lap flashing babes in your school. Visit any university teaching hospital and ask for the HIV/ AIDS ward, you will see fresh guys and gals getting treatment. Your gbola go shrink like tortoise, you go dey find am inside boxers sef. Unnecessary sexual urge go travel. Oga face your book o make u graduate. Life no easy outside school. If you see those girls, face front!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by notoriousbabe: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
Go to a doctor and get castrated

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Young Women Often Date Older Men / Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. / Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.