Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:54 AM

Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido (2382 Views)

See What Chioma Did To Her Instagram Account After Mya Afaii News / Chioma: Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? – Chioma Slams Troll / Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by Ebonyitvnews: 6:27am On Oct 27, 2019
Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido (A MUST READ)

@ EBONYIDAILYNEWS.COM

So I see some girls asking if Chioma used juju on David .

So I took my time to go through all Chioma's pictures on Instagram to see if I'll see her in nude or semi-naked revealing clothings, which most girls say is sexy, and I found none . NADA. ( except one bikini post which is normal for which was at the beach )

She was heavily pregnant, infact three days to her delivery and she was still cooking for this man . She didn't claimed feminist privileges and others of most women today . A man love his stomach . Cook for your man ...no way .

She doesn't bother the young man . She give him his space and is confident he will come back to her , no matter where he goes . Everytime you dey 'chew-gum ' the man ....not so . This keeps you too suspicious and you go about checking his phones etc ....not so. Allow him .

Even as rich as Davido , Chioma is still moderate in her dressing . No too much expensive stuffs . Most times , on Davido's live videos, you will see him forcing expensive stuffs on her like diamond rings and wristwatches. She doesn't bother him for money and demands. Men take note of these things .

She doesn't keep friends . In all her post , only one or two girls are close to her . This young girl is wise. Keeping too many friends will destroy your relationship. Men don't like their women doing so . Make your man your friend.

His family loves her . It's not by accident . If you're good, People will love you. When a man's family love you-he will, by force. You'll sit back, and see them fight him for you when he goes astray. But if you're are bad , you are on your own .

This is Davido who has seen every type of Woman both high and low falling for him and all sorts . The reason he loves Chioma is not juju but this stuffs I just highlighted .

Ladies learn , and People will say you're using juju too..

Comrade Chukwu Solomon Ogbu is a Blogger and Netrepreneur 
Email: chukwusolomon4u2c@gmail.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by capitalzero: 7:05am On Oct 27, 2019
True talk.
Re: Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by dubra: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2019
Would they ever learn that good markets sells itself? No they won't, instead their belly if filled with hates and jealousy, go do your own juju nah, simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by walexGodson(m): 7:30am On Oct 27, 2019
U try
Re: Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by KelvinCX(m): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2019
Leave story,na money top everything

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by teejaymiquel(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2019
let me kuku stay here

low budget Chris brown like me
Re: Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by Onyi22(f): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2019
Na lie abeg, she use kayamata for OBO

1 Like

Re: Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by iammo(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2019
shocked

All this long talk for a baby mama? chai morality these days eehhn

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by Mizwisdom(f): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2019
Lol how do you know she didn't? most ladies, seeing how rich he is might do it.
Re: Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by mamajj17(f): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2019
Nice Write up dear, All this actually keep a Man! Not all Men thou, but the MENTALLY Stable ones grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by freethesheeple(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2019
The runs girls will never like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by freethesheeple(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2019
This is the best thing i have read today....Truely;sex and beauty doesnt keep a man rather ur character

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by MrStan11(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
For me, the wonderful character that attracted Chioma to Davido is not being a social media freak.

She's too realistic joorr. Not all these fake murrafukas.
Re: Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by Oluwatosean(m): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Davido will be mad for not holding on to a lady like her...
Re: Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by generationz(f): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ebonyitvnews:
Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido (A MUST READ)

@ EBONYIDAILYNEWS.COM

So I see some girls asking if Chioma used juju on David .

So I took my time to go through all Chioma's pictures on Instagram to see if I'll see her in nude or semi-naked revealing clothings, which most girls say is sexy, and I found none . NADA. ( except one bikini post which is normal for which was at the beach )

She was heavily pregnant, infact three days to her delivery and she was still cooking for this man . She didn't claimed feminist privileges and others of most women today . A man love his stomach . Cook for your man ...no way .

She doesn't bother the young man . She give him his space and is confident he will come back to her , no matter where he goes . Everytime you dey 'chew-gum ' the man ....not so . This keeps you too suspicious and you go about checking his phones etc ....not so. Allow him .

Even as rich as Davido , Chioma is still moderate in her dressing . No too much expensive stuffs . Most times , on Davido's live videos, you will see him forcing expensive stuffs on her like diamond rings and wristwatches. She doesn't bother him for money and demands. Men take note of these things .

She doesn't keep friends . In all her post , only one or two girls are close to her . This young girl is wise. Keeping too many friends will destroy your relationship. Men don't like their women doing so . Make your man your friend.

His family loves her . It's not by accident . If you're good, People will love you. When a man's family love you-he will, by force. You'll sit back, and see them fight him for you when he goes astray. But if you're are bad , you are on your own .

This is Davido who has seen every type of Woman both high and low falling for him and all sorts . The reason he loves Chioma is not juju but this stuffs I just highlighted .

Ladies learn , and People will say you're using juju too..

Comrade Chukwu Solomon Ogbu is a Blogger and Netrepreneur 
Email: chukwusolomon4u2c@gmail.com

We also need a write up advising men on what to do to be as rich as Davido so they can keep a good woman like Chioma.

After all, aren't good women hard to find these days?

Shior.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
All these aproko news don tire me
Re: Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by HaryoBamex(m): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
What most girls want to do now, is learn make up and slay up and down on Instagram.
Re: Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
Chioma is a gold digger confirm one. How can you drop your education your parent have spent a lot of money on and go to stay with a guy for months? Tell me if no be longer throat cause am?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Did Not Use Voodoo On Davido, This Characters Are What Charmed Davido by Incandescent(m): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Stupid Post

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Lilo Caught Pants Down (video) / Wizkid Follows Ayrastarr On Instagram! Posts Her On His Story!! / Ini Edo Has Been Banned For A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.