Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,445 members, 7,964,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:27 PM

Osinbajo Honoured At UNILAG 50 Alumni Awards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Honoured At UNILAG 50 Alumni Awards (7754 Views)

See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj / Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 / Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Honoured At UNILAG 50 Alumni Awards by Honor10: 9:22am On Oct 27, 2019
shogsman:
[s][/s]I used to respect this man before he became the VP, now he's just as useless as BUBU[s][/s]

Clap thrash and stupid thrash
Re: Osinbajo Honoured At UNILAG 50 Alumni Awards by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2019
shogsman:
I used to respect this man before he became the VP, now he's just as useless as BUBU

Keep your respect to yourself and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Honoured At UNILAG 50 Alumni Awards by seguntijan(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2019
I gave up on Igbo presidency the day DR. CHRIS NGIGE lost senatorial election, it was very clear then that he's the next senate speaker if he wins but his kinsmen voted him out of the position. So if any igbo still contest for presidency, he'll be voted out by his people.

PYO 2023
Re: Osinbajo Honoured At UNILAG 50 Alumni Awards by Lamanii22(f): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2019
maybanks:

What has your parents achieved all their life raising you?

Lawd!
Re: Osinbajo Honoured At UNILAG 50 Alumni Awards by farem: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2019
maybanks:

What has your parents achieved all their life raising you?

Palm wine tapping award!
Re: Osinbajo Honoured At UNILAG 50 Alumni Awards by shogsman(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
Akolawole:

Somebody you don't even know prior to 2015

You lot just keep assuming stuff thereby making yourself look stupid in the process,FYI he was announced as buhari’s running mate in 2014 and prior to that he was one of the biggest lawyers in the country.
Re: Osinbajo Honoured At UNILAG 50 Alumni Awards by shogsman(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
BananaTree:

Keep your respect to yourself and your family.

I didn’t ask for your opinion so next time keep your opinion to you and your family.
Re: Osinbajo Honoured At UNILAG 50 Alumni Awards by Bluntemperor: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Well deserved honour to the Incoming President 2023 loading.God is in your journey sir,many are jittery for you name alone.God Bless Nigeria .
Re: Osinbajo Honoured At UNILAG 50 Alumni Awards by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
shogsman:

I didn’t ask for your opinion so next time keep your opinion to you and your family.

The moment you put you own opinion on a public forum, you've asked for others'. You can create a family whatsapp group chat where you may arrogantly force your gibberish down their throats but here on this forum, we'll call you to order.
Re: Osinbajo Honoured At UNILAG 50 Alumni Awards by em19em6: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Says Nigeria To End Wheat Importation Soon / Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. / Sokoto Assembly Confirms Tambuwal’s Commissioners [see Lists Here]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.